Chapter 5-2

Dexter90

Dude I sugest you use my strat, wich is pretty universal not only 5-2 specific.

The Gorila Warriors and th Shammans are completly retarded unbalanced game breaking beasts, so all you need to do is get yourself 2 lv 5 Shammans and the rest you fill up with Gorila Warriors. If you have at least 3 Warriors you can endlesly stun your enemys, since your first gorila stun will alwhays be off cooldown when your third stun runs out.

So basicaly what you do now is keep your entire battle team stacked so the enemys have to group around you and stun everybody nonstop while facerolling your way to victory. Any ranged damage you might be taking gets completly healed in seconds by the shammans and if things start getting out of hand use the shammans circle followed by theyre triangle and enrage your warriors.

I lost no units from the moment I started using this strat onwards, you can take on groups of enemys of whatever size since theyll be stunned the whole battle.

Give this a try and youll see how it work like a charm.

Edited by Bahamut

did you played it on hard and worked? gotta try... I was using a group of soldiers just to tank because it's to much trash, but it can work.

Yep, on Hard. It makes things way too easy to tell you the truth, as I said its pretty gamebreaking. Even bosses you can breeze trought them, just let the Gorila Warriors pound on them while the 2 Shammans use shields and heal (just be sure to keep the shammys awhay from whatever AOE the bosses have, they arent realy squishy but they cant take a beating like the Warriors).

You dont realy need to bother tanking cause your enemys will be stunned almost 100% of the time and 2 Shammans heal way too much, even when your enemys arent stunned they wont manage to outdamage the shammys heals. Dont know if you ever used a shamman but they have more tham just the triangle to heal, since they cant attack they heal automaticaly if theyre standing iddly - be aware tough if you order a shamman to attack a enemy unit itll stand still doing nothing and wont heal you, be sure to keep your shammys iddle near your warrior team and only order the warriors to attack.

Also since you have 2 Shammans one can heal the other ofsetting the disadvantage healers have of not beeing abble to heal themselves.

I gota say I only used Lv 5 units tought I cant say how well this strat works with non Lv5 troops.

Edited by Bahamut

Yeah that is all I have been using. 2x Shaman (healing gorillas) and then Xx Warrior Gorilla. Makes this game easy.

But what the hell am I suppose to do with the giant robot? I found 2 switches to deactivate some fire and I think there is a third but the "objective marker" only stays at one switch and at the end of the map one fire is still burning.

What the hell do I do? Let the golem die?

Edit: I got it XD

Edited by QuantumMercury

• 1 month later...
The enemies were not infinite. You can clean out the big place where the robot stands without problems.

Then you take over the robot and walk him through the fire traps and kill some enemies over there and disable the fire traps so you can cross later when the robot shuts down

They arent infinite? But when i reach that area, dont stop coming enemies.

EDIT: Thanks man, i've got my Platinum.

Edited by Mastodon

• 2 months later...

How the hell do I control the big metal guy at the end that you are supposed to walk through the fire. I'm standing right next to him and it won't let me control him. He's just standing there not doing anything.

I walked over to the fire and it triggered a cut scene that clearly says the big guy needs to walk through the fire to hit a trigger on the other side, but how do I get him to move??? Please help. :(

EDIT: Nevermind. There is a switch on the wall to the left of him that's practically invisible. This level is very dark, I think I need to turn up my brightness or something.

Edited by The-Captain-388