UK Deluxe Version

GAMERJET

I saw the uk store has it today as a digital, but for 30 euros (or whatever currency) I won't chance it just yet. I'm guessing a retail version releases next week in the UK?

Yes disc next week, surprised digital is already out, maybe we will find out sooner then I thought. Its pounds which is more expensive then euros.

Edited by TheNukes

They are listed as Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition, while the Japanese version is just Under Defeat HD.

Im not sure if i will get it again. Though the art book and soundtrack cd are tempting. They also mention all the DLC - i didn't recall any with the Japanese version.

They are listed as Under Defeat HD Deluxe Edition, while the Japanese version is just Under Defeat HD.

Im not sure if i will get it again. Though the art book and soundtrack cd are tempting. They also mention all the DLC - i didn't recall any with the Japanese version.

The DLC was like just an extra copter for 100 yen or so and they did a free update that added a mode where you could control 2 copters with one controller if I remember correctly. It was nothing worthwhile imo, the vanilla game was fine.

Did this version get edited at all? Doesn't really matter, just curious?

Unsure about the edits....hadn't heard anything about any edits so I assume not. Can I ask anyone who's already played it if you can use two analog sticks in one of the control modes or do you turn the chopper/direction of fire using another method?

Yes there is a dual stick option you can turn on, which is the best option to play this game with without a doubt.

• 3 weeks later...

The letter from the CEO of G.REv is on page 2 of the digital art book

on the enhanced cd thought id be getting a hard copy, NOPE

also a bit dissapointed with the soundtrack its only got 7 tracks

all are the stage music for new world order mode

none from the arcade

Also about this DLC when is this guna be coming out

it aint the VKL6.02(A)P CHOPPER cause on the the back of the game box it lists it separatly from the dlc

i done a bit of a search and got brief mentions of the dlc in jap forums in a 300 - 450 mb download AND some sort of update

Google Translate

i was guna sell my copy of under defeat cause i already got the plat

but if theres still abit more life init with this dlc then ill keep it

• 1 month later...

The game is on sale in the EU PS Store for PS+ members at the moment. (I paid 11,4GBP for the deluxe edition of the game in the PS Store).

also a bit dissapointed with the soundtrack its only got 7 tracks

all are the stage music for new world order mode

none from the arcade

The new order mode soundtrack is awesome none the less. ;p

Edited by MMDE