Undead Nightmare online? free roam? or not?

dirtymonkey_666

1. No, undead overrun is just a coop-style game mode, not free roam.

2. NAT Type 3... I posted a thread about this as well. With NAT3 you practically cant find other people online to play with, so you have to change it. How to change it? It worked for me by going to my router's (Brand: Speedtouch) settings on internet explorer by typing in the IP adress of my router (somewhat like 198.53. ) Then I chose to enable UPNP which automatically changed my NAT type from 3 to NAT2 somehow. When enabling UPNP you have to fill in the IP adress of your PS3 which can be found under the internet settings on the xmb of your ps3.

That's how I did it by thinking logically and just changing some settings lol. Hope this works out for you too, cause I know how much NAT3 sucks.

Just wondering when u play undead nightmare online do u get xp and does it count towards that trophy reaching level 50 in mp

Yes though there only seems to be one online mode for Undead Nightmare which you just fight off hordes of zombies, at least that I can see. I could be wrong.

• 2 months later...
can you play online if you just bought the add-on on the PlayStationStore? i tried just pausing it and selecting multiplay but it bought me to the same thing as it would if i did that on the original red dead redemption. am i doing something wrong?? :wtf:

thanks in advance

Do you mean you ended up in the same, normal free roam? That's the way it is, even if you own Undead Nightmare. Press :select: and you should see "Undead Overrun" somewhere in the list. That will transport you to a separate lobby for Overrun, just like with FFA or Co-Op matches.