XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > > >

Old 11-03-2010, 08:16 PM   #211
guillermo

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

is there a stat for the survivors you rescued or does it stop after you done 6 an 10
guillermo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 10:13 PM   #212
GODCHILD1020

Send a message via AIM to GODCHILD1020 Send a message via MSN to GODCHILD1020

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Platinum Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

Nope, I don't think there is any stats for each town for each survivor. When you reach the Max for each town you will get a notification on the top left that says all survivors returned or no more survivors left for this town.

GODCHILD1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:33 AM   #213
mercenar1e

i need one more trophy and im done
mercenar1e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 12:51 AM   #214
j2eco7V

I only need the Kingpin trophy for Undead Nightmare. I'm trying to find people today to do it with, but everyone is trying to do it Thursday or Friday. =\
j2eco7V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:08 AM   #215
mjc0961

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Beat the Muff   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Silver   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold  Road Map Submitter   15,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   LittleBigPlanet Winter Wonderland, Third Place
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by godchild1020 View Post
smoke that skinwagon (b)
make it to wave 15 in undead overrun gametype in multiplayer.

when you start the online component of the multiplayer, go to undead overrun to activate the match, you can either wait in the lobby for 3 other players or have your posse ready while in the free roam. The best way to get to wave 15 is to kill the zombies; there is a timer and a bar in the middle of the screen at the top. The faster you kill the zombies the faster the bar will go up. I would advise looking at this section of the guide for a way to complete each wave as fast as possible.

you have to kill zombies until you reach wave 15. The best way to do this is to:
  • open up the coffins to obtain more time and ammo. The first 5-8 rounds are the best time to spend on oping coffins.
  • use long range weapons and quick shots to the head.
  • the best one to use is long shot.
  • stay close to your posse, that way if some one dies you can revive them.
  • don't seek cover, zombies and coffins don't spawn the same place twice, so always be in movement.
  • when you reach wave 10, things will gonna start to get ugly. I recommend one of the team stay in a rooftop shooting the zombies;
  • use bait + dynamite combo to take down multiple zombies fast and score big;
  • when your ally is downed, don't try to rescue him too soon or the same zombies that downed him will do the same with you, kill some zombies before you attempt to rescue him, or you can use the bait to make them go away from your teammate;
  • you can try to get to wave 15 with just 2 people but i highly recommend to try with at least 3 people so you don't get frustrated.

this trophy shouldn't take more then 10-15 minutes to get to wave 15 with a group of 4 people. It would take about 30-35 minutes to get to wave 23 if you plan to go any further.
There's a huge thing you're missing in this. Change your multiplayer aiming to Casual and it will automatically target the zombie's heads in Undead Overrun. I did that and just joined some randoms, and not only did we get the trophy, but holy crap:

As you can see I blew away the other guys in terms of score because of all the headshots and huge kill streaks I was getting. Also you will note that at the grand total, my score didn't count, but since this is a trophy guide and I still got the trophy as soon as we hit wave 15, that doesn't matter so much.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to change my aiming back to normal before it fucks me in the buttery cornhole in a normal game.

IMPORTANT: If you add that, please credit "the_requiem" as well because he told me about how casual aiming puts it on the zombie's heads. Then I tried it and got the trophy no problem, so yay. Casual aiming: Use it for Undead Overrun if all you want is the trophy.

Last edited by mjc0961; 11-04-2010 at 07:13 AM.
mjc0961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #216
aleFH

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjc0961 View Post
There's a huge thing you're missing in this. Change your multiplayer aiming to Casual and it will automatically target the zombie's heads in Undead Overrun. I did that and just joined some randoms, and not only did we get the trophy, but holy crap:

As you can see I blew away the other guys in terms of score because of all the headshots and huge kill streaks I was getting. Also you will note that at the grand total, my score didn't count, but since this is a trophy guide and I still got the trophy as soon as we hit wave 15, that doesn't matter so much.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to change my aiming back to normal before it fucks me in the buttery cornhole in a normal game.

IMPORTANT: If you add that, please credit "the_requiem" as well because he told me about how casual aiming puts it on the zombie's heads. Then I tried it and got the trophy no problem, so yay. Casual aiming: Use it for Undead Overrun if all you want is the trophy.
Nice tip man. I was using Normal and aiming at the body sucks...

aleFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:08 PM   #217
GODCHILD1020

Send a message via AIM to GODCHILD1020 Send a message via MSN to GODCHILD1020

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Platinum Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Bright Idea!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

@Mjc0961 Added & both credited

For the pass three Vms. Thanks & changed

GODCHILD1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:10 PM   #218
purpletop

great guide thanks
purpletop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:52 PM   #219
j2eco7V

I don't like though how once you reach 100k for your score, it doesn't get counted into the final score.
j2eco7V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:17 PM   #220
Blessorship

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Red Dead Poker Ace   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODCHILD1020 View Post
Undead Sharp shooter 1-5
Undead Sharp shooter 4
Kill one of each of the 4 undead types in 1 dead eye meter.
Go to El Presidio, all 4 types spawn right outside. If you are not sure make sure you Aim at multiple zombies at once and use a gun that has alot of ammunition.
They are:
Regular: your everyday common zombie.
Retcher: glows a bit green, spits acid at you.
Bruiser: chargers at you, knocking you off your feet. Big (boned) fella.
Bolter: scampers around on all fours, leaps at you.ll 4 types spawn rig
I had a bit of trouble with this one. I always had to make sure to target the bolter first, and last becuase he would move so much between the start of the dead eye and when it runs out. I was using an Evans repeater (22) rounds so it too a while to mark all those targets. I was trying this over and over. Then finally I thought to use Undead Bait to make sure the bolters wouldnt attack me while I was still marking targets. So I get a huge pack of the zombies outside El Presido and they are going crazy over this Undead bait and I am sure I've got all 22 bullets going to at least 1 of each zombie type, and what happens? The first zombie that dies is a retcher, and while I'm still going through shooting all other zombies - he explodes and kills pretty much all the zombies I was aiming at (the bolter was supposed to take the last bullet) but they all died becuase of the retchers green explosion... AND I STILL GOT IT!

So in short, another way to make sure to kill all zombie types in 1 dead eye is to use Undead bait at the gates of El Presido, get them in big group around the bait, then make sure to mark the retcher (glowing green zombie) first. So in case all of your shots don't hit on target, the explosion from the retcher that you killed first should kill off the rest of them.

That's how I got my Undead Sharpshooter 4 completed.

EDIT: Lol, wow sorry for the long post, didnt want to double post. But this trick also just worked with Undead Sharpshooter 5.

I threw Undead bait at the gates of El Presido. Waited until they were all in a big group, then shot a retcher in the head with the rolling block sniper rifle. A few seconds later, he blew up taking out multiple zombies with him and I unlocked the challenge. I was still shooting at other zombies after I initially hit the retcher and was missing badly. I only hit on a couple of body shots when the retcher blew up and the challenge unlocked. So the retchers explosion counts as you getting kills for these challenges. With Undead bait at El Presido - it's a sure fire way to get it done easily.

WOOHOO!

Last edited by Blessorship; 11-04-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Blessorship is offline   Reply With Quote