Does treasure carry over?

RabidInfant

Sorry if this has been asked before but I am new to the Uncharted franchise and i've just started to play this.

I would prefer not to use a guide on my first play through so if I miss a treasure or photo will I be able to go back and just obtain the one I missed with others I have found being 'stored' or will I need to get all of the treasures for that chapter all over again?

Actually I think from what ive read on these forums that I would need to use 'chapter select' and not 'new game' and then I can go back to pick what ive missed and not lose what I had already found, is that correct?

Thank you

Edited by RabidInfant

Sorry if this has been asked before but I am new to the Uncharted franchise and i've just started to play this.

I would prefer not to use a guide on my first play through so if I miss a treasure or photo will I be able to go back and just obtain the one I missed with others I have found being 'stored' or will I need to get all of the treasures for that chapter all over again?

Actually I think from what ive read on these forums that I would need to use 'chapter select' and not 'new game' and then I can go back to pick what ive missed and not lose what I had already found, is that correct?

Thank you

Play through and enjoy, then just use chapter select to pick up what you have missed.

• 2 months later...
It also doesn't take a long time to grind out the bounties either. I think that I got all of them in at least 2 hours, without having to boost near. Enjoying the story of the game should be a priority.

While this is true the bounties really aren't that bad a grand I imagine your playing with the patch installed, without/before it they really were quite hard to get and trade via near was definitely the way to go. But with the patch drop rates increase drastically and they're no trouble now.