• 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

XDrb4r3399uCC5GH-Ga0YIZuL81XegyMhrOGOFk9D9Y=w320-h164-no

Collected Estimated Platinum Length*

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards platinum.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving platinum.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Please feel free to elaborate on your own experiences by posting below.

*Collected time compiled using base average for each range (i.e. a vote for 0-5 hours = 2.5, 36-50=42.5, etc)

Edited by Viper

• 2 weeks later...

21-25 hours.

Eight or nine hours playing through on Hard, collecting all the collectibles.

Four or five hours on Crushing (would've been three hours if it wasn't for the final boss).

A lot of hours trying to earn all the bounties. I can't even put a figure on this, but I know that I had all other trophies within a week, whilst collecting all the bounties took me another week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

26-35

Hard and Crushing difficulty weren't bad. The boss swipe list helped with Crushing, trophy guides reveal treasure locations and moving the Vita itself allows for precise aiming. Knowing how to quickly farm shotgun kills and where to get Steel Fist Expert(Ch2-3) makes it feel pretty quick.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

26-35 here. 2 playthroughs, hard and crushing then a few hours cleaning up. There's really no need to have to do anymore than this. I just played the game on hard, picking up whatever I could find. I then used crushing to finish off the collectibles. I would never have found them all without a guide though.

• 1 month later...

Voted 26-35.

Started playing post all the patches so the Bounties didn't take too long for me personally. Collectibles were a breeze using the guide and I started on hard so only required 2 playthroughs of which my crushing run only took me around 6 hours to finish

• 1 month later...

I voted 21-25hrs. First playthrough was collectible run on Hard using a guide, second was crushing and skipping all cut scenes as much as possible. By that point I only had Steel Fist Expert, x3 gun kills and x2 bounty lists to complete. I got those all done in under 2hrs.

• 1 month later...