Patch 1.03

Just thought I'd let everyone know a new patch is out that increases the drop rate for all bounty items. After reading through the guide it seems like those were the biggest grind so now they'll be a little easier.

FYI if you've started a play through I would recommend holding off installing the patch since it reset all my weapon and melee kills, including the number of headshots :confused: so beware, but enjoy!!!!

I know part of the patch notes is that bounty rate has increased, but wow have they increased a lot. For people new to the game, the obligatory hard and crushing playthroughs should be more than enough. I'm on the 1st playthrough (platinumed the Japanese version and have to do the same with the EU version for it to count in Fight For Fortune) and I'm pretty close on some of the bounty sets.

don't know if it was a glitch, falsely stated in the guide or patched but in chapter 9 very easy i entered hand to hand combat with one of the big shotgun guys and still got the "Steel Fist Expert" trophy afterwards (3 enemies later) , so the counter didn't reset, but the trophy popped late (after the 13th or 14th enemy in a row, the guy on the stairs)

Edited by jigsaw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...