Uncharted: Fight for Fortune

Golden Abyss syncing problems

So I downloaded Golden Abyss and I just finished getting the platinum trophy on it. I wasn't going to buy FFF at first, but then the cards earned in GA began to interest me, so I picked it up. I touched the briefcase option and hit OK, promting the following error message.

"Could not find saved data on the PS Vita card that can be used with this application"

Hmm..ok. But I literally just finished the game. Checked content manager, and i copied the save from cloud to my vita, so the save is now in the cloud and on my vita. Still, the same results. I know I downloaded the GA patch 1.03, and have booted it up since...this just makes no sense to me at all.

Any tips are appreciated. I really don't even have an interest in playing this game if I don't have the powerups from GA.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I know it's pretty late, but try removing whatever game card you have in the system. That stopped the error from appearing for me, and allowed a successful sync.

Apparently it doesn't "fall back" to the digital Golden Abyss unless you have no game card in at all.

Thanks. Removing the game card(even though it was U:GA) worked for me. Hopefully it worked for the OP too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...