Uncharted: Fight for Fortune

Help, stuck on main title screen!

Greetings everyone, I was playing the game without any issues until today. I had a friend online who was going to help me with an online win and I launched the game. Now it's stuck on the main menu with "Loading" message and the spinning icon on the lower right of the screen. I redownloaded and reinstalled it a couple of times and switched the Vita off/on but nothing seems to work. What the hell is this??

Is it even worth buying this game now? Or should I wait until this problem is fixed?

Two 3-hour flights next week, so I'm looking for something to do on my Vita. Just platted Golden Abyss, and want to start FFF.

man that is actually happenning to me, and like everyone said only in flight mode, i didn't try to like in the middle of the game put off the flight mode, maybe it works the online features

Hello everyone!

I tried this twice today and when you go online to find matches or try a match against a friend, it starts loading and then "server connection is/has been lost!"...the singleplayer works fine with this trick "airplane trick" though...

Hello everyone!

I tried this twice today and when you go online to find matches or try a match against a friend, it starts loading and then "server connection is/has been lost!"...the singleplayer works fine with this trick "airplane trick" though...

damn, that's really bad, we can only hope to get fixed