Uncharted: Fight for Fortune

This is how online on CCG's should be

Pinhead

I love how the online part plays out.

I have my go, send that move to the server, next time opponent checks into game he gets a notice that it's his move.

I did 3 online matches last night, always just jumping back into 1plr while waiting for new moves to arrive from the opponents, and you actually get a small notification in top right when they have, as long as you're still signed in.

Much much better than stupid Magic the Gathering where if I have a 60 minute match, 35-50 minutes are spent idleing the PS3 while waiting for the opponent to make his move, read his cards etc. I always had to hook up the tube tv and my older consoles and be playing on those just to keep my sanity while waiting for the opponents to make their moves on that.

Goodbye waiting time, hello my new favorite CCG :D

I like it too I just wish there were multiplayer unlocks and trophies.

yey on the unlocks, poo on the trophies :D but that's just a general dislike against all online trophies

There is an issue with the win countin thou. When ppl are losin they just drop the game or leave it to idle out clogging up space from active games. I even had a guy who was winning me drop the ball on the match and idle out of days.

• 2 months later...