Uncharted: Fight for Fortune

My Golden Abyss was sold and deleted

Every Vita game needs their files deleted before it goes to the second hand market.

So... no bonus for me.

"what did i do to deserve this, my lord!"

I don't believe that the Vita writes anything to the game card. All user and save data is stored on the memory card.

It wouldn't have mattered as you needed to patch UC to have card bonuses for this release, but have never deleted save data for games I've traded.

I would love to see a link to support your statement?

If you make backup's of the saves via Content Manager you'll always be able to retreive them from there.

But still wouldn't have done you any good, I got a friend who tested booting up this card game and tapping the briefcase without touching his U:GA which he platted months ago and has since backed up his save and lent his cart out to 3 other people for them to plat it.

He got no bonus cards, then he booted U:GA up, dl'd the patch and went into Black Market before quitting. Next time he started the Card Game he tapped the briefcase again and now the U:GA cards were there, so it seems like the save alone wouldn't have helped you.

The blog about the game on Sony's site also did mention it would be rewarding those that have played Uncharted within the last weeks, that statement had puzzled me a bit, like how were they gonna be rewarding the latest players without rewarding those who haven't touched it in half a year. guess this is the way

I think this is ingenious, a great way to give a special little bonus to us that actually keep our games (or keep the games we like).

Also love that the fetishes which I collected just for the sake of 100% ingame completion have now actually gotten a huge value, ie in this card game :D

• 2 weeks later...