Crushing game save????

Damo309

Ok just a quick question about crushing trophy... I've recently decided to finally finish out all games I have to platinum them. I've done UC3 and UC2 and now deciding to finish out the first one. Problem I had with not finishing this is that when I played this years ago I had no Internet connection and never sync my trophies. Long story short I had to wipe my PS3 and lost all trophies for it. Ive gotten a gamesave from a friend who finished it on crushing. I've gotten all the other trophies but really don't want to have to do 3 playthroughs. If I play the last chapter on crushing will it pop all the charted trophies? He's finished all chapters on crushing so just wondering is it like the other 2 where we just had to replay the last chapter if all the previous chapters are completed on crushing?

I'm pretty sure this won't work. You can try it, just don't be disappointed if it doesn't work. A similar thing happened to me I played it twice and didn't want to bother with crushing so I sold the game. I re-bought it and then forgot that you had to unlock hard and crushing, so I ended up playing through it another 3 times. Can't complain though because it's an awesome game.