Rate the trophy difficulty.  

1,771 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_55.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.35

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper
Updated average.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually found this game to be the perfect difficulty level for a platinum. i also believe every game should aspire to this level. i actually had fun completing the game and the trophies felt like i had acomplished something. for the casual gamer this platinum is an A+.

I don't really think that a casual gamer would like Uncharted... They can't complete it simply by waving a remote around to play baseball or touch the screen to pet a dog so it's probably way too hard for them. :p

Anyway, I say 5, right in the middle of the difficulty scale. Finding the treasures isn't too hard since they are pretty shiny for you to see easily, and playing Crushing isn't that hard after you went through Hard mode (as long as you didn't cheat your ass off in hard mode, anyway). But there is still a decent level of challenge. You won't be given free trophies. You have to earn them.

I usually measure two things to rate the difficulty for platinum in a game: time involved and level of difficulty, and this game doesn't stack up against other games on either of them. Crushing mode is a little challenging, but nowhere near as challenging as WaW. Total time as well will probably be around 30 hours, making this game pale in comparison with others like R2 and GTAIV. For these reasons and more I gave it a 3 out of 10.

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/ab/u/Abuebao/card.png

Edited by Abuebao

I played my 1st playthrough on Hard, which wasn't so bad, but then I went to Crushing which was alot harder than hard, but it was do able, although there were quite a few times when I almost gave up. The glitch in chapter 4 or 5, I forget, made it easier, not sure I would of got past that lol. It's a fun game, and not that frustrating except at a few moments.

There are maybe 4 hardish parts on crushing, the rest of the trophies are easy. What i love about Uncharted is that the trophies were really well done and not just stupid like a lot of games. Anyway, gave it a 4/10, the only game easier that i've played has been PoP.

Am i the only one who finds this game hard. Everyone has this platinum and i find it so hard. I can't get past the jet ski bit on level 4! Hard mode is a bitch. Crushing must be ridiculous. I think i'm gonna quit while im ahead on this game.

Am i the only one who finds this game hard. Everyone has this platinum and i find it so hard. I can't get past the jet ski bit on level 4! Hard mode is a bitch. Crushing must be ridiculous. I think i'm gonna quit while im ahead on this game.

Don't quit, just take a break. Also on hard mode, use those unlocks in the game such as weapons. It'll help out a lot. Only downside is you can't use those on Crushing, so don't get too used to it.

Alright, this is by far one of the easiest games to achieve all the trophies on, the only one that may be slightly challenging is the final one which I am currently trying to achieve Charted!-Crushing. All the trophies minus 2 (Platinum and Charted-Crushing) can be achieved through one run and enough time. Half the trophies are simply finding treasure, and a third killing a set number of enemies with a certain weapon. How's that for easy? I give it a 4:)

Trust me, this is pretty easy to get =] I think you need to familiarize yourself with one of the collision issues in the game: corner shooting. If you position yourself behind a wall at the proper angle, enemies can't even touch you, but you however, are able to shoot them with ease. So, basically, you're able to shoot through walls!:D Don't use the cover system, cause that will get you killed...countless times at that. Also, if you're not quick with the headshots, don't waste your time trying to line up a shot, just fill the enemies full of lead, otherwise, you'll be dropped in about 5 seconds while popping out of cover just trying to line up one headshot.