XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty.
1 - Very Easy 30 1.76%
2 40 2.35%
3 143 8.41%
4 265 15.59%
5 482 28.35%
6 355 20.88%
7 237 13.94%
8 71 4.18%
9 32 1.88%
10 - Very Hard 45 2.65%
Voters: 1700. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2009, 12:04 AM   #21
InfraRedSkittle

I found this game's trophies very easy.. Crushing mode is very easy.. Not a hard game at all and VERY fun..

InfraRedSkittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:55 PM   #22
Ferny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokimoto View Post
Am i the only one who finds this game hard. Everyone has this platinum and i find it so hard. I can't get past the jet ski bit on level 4! Hard mode is a bitch. Crushing must be ridiculous. I think i'm gonna quit while im ahead on this game.
Trust me, this is pretty easy to get =] I think you need to familiarize yourself with one of the collision issues in the game: corner shooting. If you position yourself behind a wall at the proper angle, enemies can't even touch you, but you however, are able to shoot them with ease. So, basically, you're able to shoot through walls! Don't use the cover system, cause that will get you killed...countless times at that. Also, if you're not quick with the headshots, don't waste your time trying to line up a shot, just fill the enemies full of lead, otherwise, you'll be dropped in about 5 seconds while popping out of cover just trying to line up one headshot.
Ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 05:31 PM   #23
Mee-Gell

easy trophies and fun as hell to get them with exception to crushing so it gets a 5
Old 04-14-2009, 09:13 PM   #24
zippypatrick

Easier than most, but beating the game on crushing can be a bastard
zippypatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:22 PM   #25
jvella7

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

what a lovely game to platinum, fun and easy. very easy to platinum, took me 10 days!

The Completionist
jvella7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:50 PM   #26
metzou

Send a message via Skype™ to metzou

Gave it a 2. Trophies are not demanding, a good game for a little R&R inbetween more difficult platinums : )
Old 04-17-2009, 08:33 AM   #27
Rockets88

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Member of the Month Winner   5,000 Posts   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferny View Post
Trust me, this is pretty easy to get =] I think you need to familiarize yourself with one of the collision issues in the game: corner shooting. If you position yourself behind a wall at the proper angle, enemies can't even touch you, but you however, are able to shoot them with ease. So, basically, you're able to shoot through walls! Don't use the cover system, cause that will get you killed...countless times at that. Also, if you're not quick with the headshots, don't waste your time trying to line up a shot, just fill the enemies full of lead, otherwise, you'll be dropped in about 5 seconds while popping out of cover just trying to line up one headshot.
This is perfect advice lmao i got dropped every time using cover & i lost count of how many grenades blew me up lol.....i enjoyed this game a huge amount especially as it was my first platinum.....cant wait for the second one!!
Old 04-17-2009, 02:54 PM   #28
adp88888

Thumbs up

Fun and challanging game, not an easy game for a casual gamer. I finished it on Hard and Crashing within a week. No MP trophies. I gave it 6/10.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:45 PM   #29
El_Shout

Default Love it

I Love the game i'm on 48% in my trophy hunt wanna get the platinum
El_Shout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 06:34 AM   #30
jvella7

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

the best thing about this game is that you dont get bored playing it over and over again, like certain games like fifa u get bored to death trying to get the tropies, its totally different on uncharted!

The Completionist
jvella7 is offline   Reply With Quote