Perfect way to do a brutal combo.

Anyone playing Uncharted Drake's Fortune and you are having trouble with Brutal combos? Well I know the best way to do this. All you have to do is press square then slide your thumb to triangle quickly (do not take your thumb off the controller when sliding). Then quickly press square again and you will do a perfect brutal combo.

The key trick is sliding from square to triangle as it takes half a second to do. Do not slide from triangle to the last square because you need a full second not a half second.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try this. The problem with the brutal combos is they don't give you any indication of the timing they expect. So, I'd always go Square, Triangle, Square, and the Triangle would do nothing and my character would get hit, every time. Turns out they expect Triangle very quickly after the first Square.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Right when one punch lands is when you are supposed to hit the next button. The first is a quick jab so you hit triangle instantly, the second is a bigger hit so a it takes a second for it to land before ou press square. If you have trouble timing it, sliding your thumb works out perfectly when I tried it to see.