platinum in 15-25 hours? :eek:

Is this the average?

I just got platinum on this, was missing steel fist so I had a look on the guide and it says 15-25 hours. I reckon I probably spent 15 hours beating the game on crushing alone, there were 3 or 4 sections that I swear I must have died 50 times, if not more. Almost gave up on it.

Fair play if you can play through it twice and get all the treasures in that time too

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Big__Rossatron.png

Doesn't show in my card though :(

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit button instead of double posting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I spent about 10 hours beating the game on hard and getting treasure and other trophies but I used a guide for treasures and played the game before so I knew what to do, then another 10 for a crushing playthrough. Would probably take closer to 30 if you are playing for the first time. Maybe more if ou don't use a guide for treasures.

• 4 weeks later...
pretty sure 15 hours is literally impossible. Took me 10 hours to get all the trophies except crushing. I started crushing last night and I'm on chapter 4. So I'm looking at around 20 hours for sure.

Wouldn't say impossible. I just platted it and had a logged playtime of 10h30m on hard and 7h10 mins on crushing. Never really got stuck, took about 30 mins to get through 'Trapped' on crushing otherwise most parts were smooth.

Add about an 30 minutes of misc. hunting for Steel Fist trophies and it was done in about 18 hours. No rush on hard since I looked for treasures to just play through crushing without thinking of them.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Took me 10-12hrs. Hard mode with treasures took around 7-8hrs then I followed a YouTube video of a guy speedrunning the world record during my crushing playthrough, you can clip through walls and skip huge portions of the game at a time, took around 2-3hrs. After it was just a chapter select cleanup. On to U2 Now XD

The time to plat times are bogus for 75% of the gamers if not more.

You're very right about that, free. Some of those times are ridiculous.

They can only be achieved by starting up a game with a laptop next to you.

Looking up everything and not trying to find out something for yourself.

I really don't understand why someone would want to play a game like that.