Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Road Map

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game.

This thread has been closed and is not maintained and as a result may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below for the preferred guide.

Uncharted Roadmap

Overview

-Estimated trophy difficulty: 5/10

-Offline:48

-Online:0

-Approximate amount of time to platinum: 15-25 hours

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 2

-Number of missable trophies: None

-Glitched trophies: None

-Do rewards disable trophies: I will use Pesico's answer from another thread (I hope he doesn't mind)

"The rewards doesn't block the trophies, so feel free to use them. The rewards are disabled on your first crushing playtrough so I would advise you to not use them as you will be more prepared for crushing if you beat hard without rewards."

Introduction

This is one of the most visually stunning games on the PS3 and it was probably the best until killzone 2 came along. This game is very fun for all sorts of players and the trophies are enjoyable to get. They are not too time consuming nor too frustrating. This game has become even more popular as trophy support has been provided with this game. I hope this roadmap will help you get this platinum in the quickest and most efficient way. Enjoy.

Step 1 - Hard playthrough

In this step you will play through the game on hard difficulty in order to unlock crushing.

Treasures

I strongly advise that on this playthrough you find all the treasures by using the videos in the trophy guide. However if you prefer to find the treasures by yourself you can do that and go back to the treasure list in the menu or pause menu, see what treasures you have got, compare it with the list in Pesico's trophy guide and get the remaining treasures in the clean-up playthrough. But I gained all the treasures by using the videos because I am rubbish at finding collectibles in games.

Weapon trophies

Do not worry about these trophies!!! They will naturally come in the first playthrough maybe missing the odd one or two but I managed to get all of them in the first playthrough. Also don't worry if you die because the kills with the weapon you are using keep adding to your overall count, so in effect if you die and use the same weapon over and over again you will get your trophy faster. Change your weapoins. If you know you have got the trophy with one weapon but not the other use that weapon, but there are plenty of chapters where you get to use every single weapon.

Below is the list of some good chapter to use the weapons if you miss the odd one or two. However, I cannot remember them all so if anyone has any suggestions I will add them to the list. Thanks!

50 Kills: PM - 9mm - Chapter 1

50 Kills: 92FS - 9mm -Chapter 13

50 Kills: Micro - 9mm -Chapter 5

20 Kills: Wes - 44 - Chapter 5

20 Kills: Desert - 5 -Chapter 13

30 Kills: MP40 -Chapter 19

50 Kills: AK-47 -Chapter 4

50 Kills: M4 -Chapter 11

30 Kills: Dragon Sniper -Chapter 15

50 Kills: Moss - 12 - Chapter 4

50 Kills: SAS - 12 -Chapter 13

30 Kills: M79 -End of chapter 4

20 Kills: Mk-NDI -Chapter 5

If you are really stuck, post below and either another member or me will be happy to help you out but generally you should get the majority of them in the first playthrough.

Hard Tips

Hard is really not that bad at all. Everyone persuaded me that it was easy and it was. Just stick to cover take out a few enemies, regain your health and you will find it easy. Remember to go for headshots. This will net you about 4 trophies and conserve ammo, taking out enemies more quickly.

However, crushing is a little bit more tricky.

So by the end of this playthough you should have at least 30 out of 48 trophies. You will have all of the treasures, all of the weapon trophies and the headshot trophies. Let's move onto step 2!

Step 2 - Clean-up trophy playthrough

This is not actually a playthrough. This is simply a clean-up trophy playthrough just playing a few chapters using chapter select. The trophies that you might not have managed to get in your first playthrough are listed below.

Brutal Expert

Stealth attacker

Steel Fist

Steel Fist Expert

Dyno-Might

Expert Dyno-Might

Run and gunner

Hangman

Grenade Hangman

Survivor

Most of these are very easy to get. Just use CHAPTER SELECT and the trophy guide and you will have them in no time. The only one I had trouble with was Brutal Expert.

In the end this is how I got it. I used chapter selct and played chapter 1. Do not shoot anyone!!! Let the woman take out the four people on the two boats and let her take out the two people that climb onboard. Then when two more people climb onboard the game shows you how to do a brutal combo. Simply press the buttons, square, triangle, square and that would have registered as a brutal combo. Then save and quit, restart the level and get the brutal combo again remembering not to shoot anyone. Repeat until you have done it five times and you will net this trophy. Hope this helps if you are struggling.

Ok. You should now have all the trophies apart form the crushing playthrough and of course the platinum. So now we can move onto the final step, step 3.

Step 3 - Crushing playthrough

This is the CRUSHING playthrough. Simply click new game and choose the difficulty as crushing. Most of the time you shouldn't have any problems. Remember to take your time and go for headshots, picking up the best weapon for that certain chapter. Use cover, take out some enemies or maybe only one at a time and then regain your health. A great way to help get by on crushing is using L3. This changes the shoulder over which you are shooting and enables you to shoot enemies but they can't shoot you. At some sections, I advise you to retreat back so you can get far back away from enemies and then gradually they come to you making it a lot easier to take them out. I used youtube videos to help me out, so if you are doing that I would recommend the videos of FourSwordsLord as he has done a great entire playthrough on crushing with some great tips on how to get past certain parts. Crushing isn't that bad at all compared to something like COD WAW on veteran. It took me quite a while to beat crushing but I would recommend between 6 and 11 hours depending on your skill level. Once you follow the technique you will fly through the chapters on crushing!!!

And there it is!!! You should have a platinum added to your collection. I hope this roadmap helps people who have yet to platinum this brilliant game.

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickeid guide.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 Kills: 92FS - 9mm -Chapter

20 Kills: Wes - 44 - Chapter

20 Kills: Desert - 5 -Chapter

50 Kills: M4 -Chapter

50 Kills: Moss - 12 - Chapter

50 Kills: SAS - 12 -Chapter

What chapters? U don't write this. I really want to know that 'cause i miss these one :(

50 Kills: 92FS - 9mm -Chapter

20 Kills: Wes - 44 - Chapter

20 Kills: Desert - 5 -Chapter

50 Kills: M4 -Chapter

50 Kills: Moss - 12 - Chapter

50 Kills: SAS - 12 -Chapter

What chapters? U don't write this. I really want to know that 'cause i miss these one :(

You are still missing all those? Have you completed your first playthrough on hard?

No because i started play it on easy... And when i started play it there wasn't any Road Map :/ I don't even complete it xD. I want in my first walkthrough on easy get all trophies and treasure :)

Well if you are going for platinum you need to play the game through on hard. But which weapon trophies are you missing?

I can plat it even if i started it on easy dude :)

I miss:

50 Kills: 92FS

20 Kills: Desert

30 Kills: MP40

50 Kills: SAS - 12

50 Kills: M4

Also u can check my trophy card xD 'Cause i don't remember

Well don't worry if you haven't started your playthrough on hard. The whole idea is to have all the trophies before the crushing playthrough not before both the hard and crushing playthroughs.

Well don't worry if you haven't started your playthrough on hard. The whole idea is to have all the trophies before the crushing playthrough not before both the hard and crushing playthroughs.

So... Can u help me with these "kill" trophies? Feel free to add me on PSn there we can talk without spaming xD Oh also HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

Another hard trophy for this game can be Steel Fist Expert.

Stell Fist Expert can be easily be obtained on Chapter 1 on the easiest difficulty. When people start climbing on your boat, run up to one and while running, fire one shot at them from the hip (as in, do not press the aim button, just the fire button). While still running (after the shot), hit them once with a melee attack. This will kill them. Rinse and repeat.

Here's a video guide:

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if this is mentioned yet or not, but the WES-44 is found on the table after you get the girls backpack in chapter 5. It may be a good idea to start grinding that gun at that point unless your doing the Micro 9mm first.

Regardless which gun your currently grinding for kills, the guide should be updated to show the acquisition of the WES-44 in chapter 5. ;)

--EDIT--

NVM the rant above, I see a couple posts up this issue was addressed but the road map wasn't updated for it.