Dissapointed

Lopuski

Why do you say that? You haven't even explained as to why its not as good as you thought it would be. Don't forget, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is the original, first game of the series and was released back in 2007. If it's down to graphics, that explains it to you. If not, is it the story? Is it the gameplay? Both?

Indulge me further :)

I think this guy's review is solely based on graphics, nothing else. You see, even for today's standards, Uncharted DF is still a great game.

or he could be a shooter fan boy thinking it was going to be brainless fight after brainless fight. Uncharted Drakes fortune was a very good solid game.

I don't even like shooters and I thought the game was fantastic. Can you n00bs please elaborate on why you don't like it?

I gave the game a 6/10. You can refer to the review thread. It's mostly because the controls were horrendous.

There's nothing wrong with the controls. So far, everything I've experienced it's been a solid enjoyable adventure.

You played the jet ski levels yet? Some of the worst controls and game mechanics I have seen in a very long time.

I just got thru the jet ski section...didn't have problem 1. Of course I didn't try to run at full throttle all the way thru it either.

Video games are like women, you have to learn how it (she) wants to be played and then work with it. :cool:

Some games want you to run-n-gun your way thru. Others want a more cautious pace. Uncharted is set up for you to progress through the levels slowly, looking for the hidden treasures, looking for different routes and use the cover to work your way through.

If you try to Rambo your way thru, you're gonna be disappointed.

I actually successfully ran through the jet ski level without killing anyone on Crushing (Level 12). However, my first time through I went slowly. But still, both times the jet ski handles with a headache. Uncharted is great at times, but as a whole game, I am constantly getting frustrated with the recurring faults XP.

Im just now playing it in 2012. For an older game Im impressed with the graphics. The gameplay is decent. As a whole it's a fun package.

Crushing mode is both fun and , well crushing. One of the rare games that are this enjoyable in hardest mode.

Never have I appreciated the shotgun so much either.

I think the game has been pretty good so far. My only complaint is the portions where the enemies seem endless sometimes. Doesn't happen too often but it can be frustrating when you take out a group of like 20 enemies, think "Whew... glad that's over." *Two steps, another horde of badies come rushing in* DANGIT!

Lol it's still a really fun game imo though