Crushing Walkthrough

Well take it easy, he just suggested something.

My bad, I thought he was being sarcastic i'm sorry :( But I read the guide and there's indeed no video walkthrough for crushing yet but it is referring to one. Well if people find this a good walkthrough and it helped them out then I dont mind seeing it added to the guide

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you for this! I didn't use a lot of your strategies, preferring to take cover in other spots and utilize the grenade launchers more often, but it was definitely, definitely helpful. ^_^ If nothing else, it showed me where I was going to get ambushed, exactly, by how many of what type of enemy. Also, it convinced me to take shots whether or not I was 100% certain it was going to hit. ;)

FINALLY! CRUSHING IS BEATEN! On the day that UC3 comes out, no less! :p

• 2 weeks later...
Great playthrough man really helped me out alot. Got my fifth plat thanks to ur vids :D. Strongly recommend this walkthrough to anyone

Thank you for this! I didn't use a lot of your strategies, preferring to take cover in other spots and utilize the grenade launchers more often, but it was definitely, definitely helpful. ^_^ If nothing else, it showed me where I was going to get ambushed, exactly, by how many of what type of enemy. Also, it convinced me to take shots whether or not I was 100% certain it was going to hit. ;)

FINALLY! CRUSHING IS BEATEN! On the day that UC3 comes out, no less! :p

Congratulations on the platinum guys, glad it helped in some way :)

Thanks Kevin!, your walkthrough is great!. I haven't followed it exactly, as I've learned a few tricks for my own play style, but I have used some tricks you used, its great!, I'm up to after the water room, at just under 2 hours playtime, I haven't even used my AK, or grenades, and I've got full ammo on everything... PM 9mm = headshots...

I'm alittle nervous about the customs house gunfight, but I haven't seen your method yet. I'll be watching that later tonight.

Just a quick update

Got my Platinum trophy just now!, Now to start UC:2, while UC:3, MW3 and BF3 all sit on standby on the shelf haha. I hope you have walkthroughs for UC:2 & UC:3 for when I try my Crushing playthroughs... going to check now!

Thanks again!

I reckon the chapter with those 'zombie things' is still going to be difficult and scary!

Nah you should have no problems when your at this part. You can just run and gun them and take them out without any problems

Just a quick update

Got my Platinum trophy just now!, Now to start UC:2, while UC:3, MW3 and BF3 all sit on standby on the shelf haha. I hope you have walkthroughs for UC:2 & UC:3 for when I try my Crushing playthroughs... going to check now!

Thanks again!

Congrats on the plat :) I also made a walkthrough for UC2 you can check them out if you want, but I don't think you really need it. It's much easier then UC1 so it's up to you

Finally, I finally stopped getting frustrated trying to platinum this game and I finally did it.:dance: I can say that without any doubt it would not have been possible for me without the help of this thread as well as a few others on this site.

Well now that that's done with it's on t othe next one UC2 or ME2? Think it will have to be ME2 as I have much less left to do.

Thanks again for the great walkthrough:applause:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm sure someone else has worked this out, but the best thing I found was not using cover. When you peak your head out everyone you're up against has a shot at you. A much better tactic is to approach corners and slowly poke your gun out (not in cover, just walking). This way you take on people one by one.

You want either the starting 9mm or the one you get half way through the game on you and I'd take either of the shotguns as your other weapon. With the 9mm it's four shots to take guys out (1 to the head), sometimes it's best to do all those shots at once to take out a member of the wave quickly. The shotgun is good as you can blind fire the enemies that charge at you and take them out.

My last piece of advice is to hide if you get any hits, even one. It's not worth having to go back a long way (beginning of chapter 11 seemed to take a long time as I remember) just because you weren't patient.

I'm sure someone else has worked this out, but the best thing I found was not using cover. When you peak your head out everyone you're up against has a shot at you. A much better tactic is to approach corners and slowly poke your gun out (not in cover, just walking). This way you take on people one by one.

Ah yes uncharted cover. I try to do this in other games as well, it seems to work really well. I did this a lot during my crushing runs in this series.