Where do You want it to "take" place?

HloodyBell

Hello Guyss

So "Nate" Drake has been "all over" the planet by now so which interesting places are left? There's been a lot of Talk about Atlantis, so what do You say about that Guys

Or is it just me or do You want snowy environments or do You want exotic loacations or what

Think I read a post like this like a month ago. I voted Scandinavia/Nordic setting. Summer and winter environments. And fall, and spring. :)

Athens, Greece.

That would be an awesome setting IMO.

Greece, Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia. So much history to make an Uncharted game from in those areas. The AC that had me going to Konstantinopel and those areas was awesome. Surely there's more to pick from that region.

Greece, Turkey, Israel, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia. So much history to make an Uncharted game from in those areas. The AC that had me going to Konstantinopel and those areas was awesome. Surely there's more to pick from that region.

That is very cool. Any of the above locations would suit me fine. ND's creation of Nepal in Uncharted 2 was the best setting I have seen in a game ever. I believe ND are incapable of creating a crap setting, so no matter where they place the game it will kick arse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some of these places we already visited in uncharted

Like Syria,Arabia

So I don't think we re going to visit them again

But I want to know what makes you think Israel would be a great set?:think:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...