Delayed to Spring 2016

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has it actually been delayed though? It didn't have a release date did it?

Still, I maintain that a fully functioning game a year away is better than a broken game now :p

You might be right actually, I think it was just strongly assumed to be releasing this year.

You beat me by 1 minute. :facepalm:

Oh well, like I said in my topic, this'll allow Naughty Dog to add even more polish to the game.

:ninja:

Greatness Awaits.....now in 2016 :whistle:

Not arsed about this, U2 and U3 MP completely killed any excitement I had for this series. They can delay it permanently for all I care. I'll borrow it and run through the story on an alt or for the inevitable Game Nights though.

Developers should really stop announcing release dates altogether. Never ends well.

Has it actually been delayed though? It didn't have a release date did it?

Still, I maintain that a fully functioning game a year away is better than a broken game now :p

Thats what i dont get. They never gave an release date. Just a window. So how is it actually delayed? Dosent really sound right in my head.

Now with this delay: Please give me 1080p, and true 60fps without any dumb excuse as to why it shouldnt or cant be 60!

Edited by Rawanz

Thats what i dont get. They never gave an release date. Just a window. So how is it actually delayed? Dosent really sound right in my head.

The trailers did sa 2015, which I didn't know.

But if it ends up a better game, that's fine by me, sure there will be plenty to play this year.

Meh, not surprised about it at all. Isn't this the first time that it's been delayed for that matter? If anything, I would've been shocked if it wasn't delayed at all. :p

Not arsed about this, U2 and U3 MP completely killed any excitement I had for this series. They can delay it permanently for all I care. I'll borrow it and run through the story on an alt or for the inevitable Game Nights though.

Really? Because I found the MP to be addicting. :D

Meh, not surprised about it at all. Isn't this the first time that it's been delayed for that matter? If anything, I would've been shocked if it wasn't delayed at all. :p

Really? Because I found the MP to be addicting. :D

I believe he is referring to the trophy grind :p It's the bane of any completionist (and rightfully so)

I'm not too upset by this, which is weird since this is one of the few games that really has got me excited this year. If Naughty Dog believes that delaying the game that far will make it much better, then by all means wait a bit to make sure that it fits with what they feel is necessary. Hopefully, though, when it does come out, I'd like it to feel better than what we've seen already, and if it turns out worse, then that'd be really disappointing.

They can take all the time they need. I have plenty of games to keep my busy and I'm sure this will be worth the wait.

Not arsed about this, U2 and U3 MP my semi-completionist needs completely killed any excitement I had for this series. They can delay it permanently for all I care. I'll borrow it and run through the story on an alt or for the inevitable Game Nights though.

Fixed. :cool:

I agree. I have plenty of games to finish this year so they can take their time. Though its a little sad since ps4 have bascially only Persona 5 left as exclusive.

Well we still have Blood Bourne left as an exclusive and Persona 5 is on the PS3 as well.

Not really that big of a deal, I would rather have a great game then a crap game.

For? Don't be. :p

In all seriousness though: I think it's worth getting even if the game's a grind. The MP is that good that I would play it even after getting 100% on the trophies.

It all depends on how they implement it :/ If they out another treasure system in, I will be royally pissed :rant:

Well we still have Blood Bourne left as an exclusive and Persona 5 is on the PS3 as well.

Not really that big of a deal, I would rather have a great game then a crap game.

I meant for holidays. Xbone has Halo 5, Forza 6 and Tomb raider. Ps4 needed Uncharted 4 to compet against that.

Though we'll see at E3, pehaps suprises. Or Sony counting on 3rd party games.

I meant for holidays. Xbone has Halo 5, Forza 6 and Tomb raider. Ps4 needed Uncharted 4 to compet against that.

Though we'll see at E3, pehaps suprises. Or Sony counting on 3rd party games.

They dont need to compete against anything. Sony is far ahead right now. Slipping 1 title into 2016 isnt a big deal.

The trailers did sa 2015, which I didn't know.

But if it ends up a better game, that's fine by me, sure there will be plenty to play this year.

Early on a lot of people were pretty sure the game was coming out in 2014. Then they were convinced it's coming out early 2015. I knew that the earliest this game can come out would be late 2015. Some people have a really bad sense of development time.