XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > U (PS3) > Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Old 12-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Default when will we see uncharted 4??

obviously the other side of naughty dog are working on somethink, and have been for 12 months but what is it??and when will we see it. the normal uncharted slot would be next winter, but im sure we would have had a few leaks or news on the next uncharted if it were to be coming next winter. it all depends when the last of us will come out.which im assuming we will find out in a few days( vga)

i highly doubt that naughty dog would be starting 2 new ips at the same time. so there is a good chance its either uncharted 4 or a new jak game. but would they make uncharted 4 for ps3 or next gen??

anyone ever hear any inside gossip or anythink?? would love an announcement on uncharted 4 but doubt we will get anythink as it would take the attention away from the last of us( like gta 5 hasnt done that already)
dittyeating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #2 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Currently, I believe they're working on The Last of Us.

They may not be planning on another Uncharted just yet because of the possibility of the PS4 but I doubt that will be out next year.

Honestly, if we do see another Uncharted, I don't think it'll be out next year but I could be very wrong.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Johnny Bananas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #3 (permalink)

I have yet to play U3, so I don't know of any end-of-the-game spoilers leading to a possible 4th, but if they were to make a U4, my best bet would say 2014 for the release or any news about it. Would probably be released Q3 or Q4 of 2014 (or as late as Q1 in 2015).

In my eyes, I kind of see The Last of Us as U4. The Uncharted series can most definitely stretch out another plot for U4. That's the one thing I love about the Uncharted series: they can use whatever part of History to come up with a good plot. And lol, honestly, when I see a bundle pack of all the Uncharted games, then I will assume a 4th one is going to come out soon.

~ Rafdog89

Working on:

Whatever I have the time for nowadays.

Rafdog89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

Uncharted games so far have been coming out every 2 years in the Fall. The very first leaks about the game being developed would be leaked late winter the same year.

I very much doubt we'll see U4 next year, because of resources being used on The Last Of Us. I do believe U4 will is planned for release along with PS4 - the 4 in both names is a nice touch as well.

The question then becomes when will PS4 come out? My guess is, we're still 2 years away.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:20 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

It will be a release title for the PS4 so maybe 2016. TLoU will have a lifespan of 2-3 years.
CARCRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze

I would be really surprised if they are not working on Uncharted 4. I would also be surprised if it's not for PS4. I'm pretty sure "the Last of Us" will be the last we see from ND this generation.

So my guess is that U4 will be a launch game for PS4.

Last edited by Crimson Thunder; 12-02-2012 at 06:39 PM.
Crimson Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:25 PM   #7 (permalink)

Awards Showcase I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I hope Uncharted 4 to be a launch title for PS4, let Uncharted rest for a while.
I really wish for a Jak 4 after Naughty Dog is done with The Last of Us but highly unlikely

Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 06:29 PM   #8 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Word of Mouth - Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Silver Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmowen View Post
Currently, I believe they're working on The Last of Us.
They are working on The Last of Us, but Naughty Dog are now two teams. Not sure if they have two big enough teams to work full time on a game, but they are definitely in the process of doing something in addition of Last of Us.

My bet is Uncharted 4 for PS4. I'm also gonna bet that the game will come out no earlier then 2014, regardless of whether PS4 is out in 2013 or 2014.

Thanks to ESYLD for the signature picture.
| Twitter | YouTube | Blog | PSN |
Pesico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:20 PM   #9 (permalink)

o.p here

i recently played through the jak trilogy and they are not a patch on a potential uncharted 4. doesnt even compare and yes nd are 2 teams but the 1 half started making the last of us at the same time the other half started making uncharted 3. both teams formed after uncharted 2.

maybe nolan north has some fan site and we could speak to him. and ask what he has been up to. or am i going into wierd stalker territory. lol.

either way. i really want another uncharted and im sure we will get it, just hope they keep coming.
dittyeating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:35 AM   #10 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Probably around the time I finish getting all my treasures on UC3 mp

A_Fairs is offline   Reply With Quote