Official Uncharted 3 Bitching Thread

OFFICIAL UNCHARTED 3 BITCHING THREAD

I will start this off when i first started playing obviously i was Level 1 so why in the hell even now being Ranked 33 am i still being matched to Legacy prestige 5 people and generally level 75?

This game is so unbalanced playing this legit is a complete nightmare im getting stuck against full clans who decide its fun to 5 vs 1 you and destroy you also getting spawn killed alot noticed quite alot of lag switchers in this game im shooting people in the face with 30 bullets and none of them are registering on certain players WTF this game is getting beyond the joke.

Its only fun when you get normal people in the lobbies which is very rare this is going to be very annoying to 100% thats for sure because of al the dicks online.

The reason there are so many high levels is because the game has been out a long time...but yes the game is pile of crap it was released broken and after making it a lot better they made a load of wrong decisions and ruined it again. I played Uncharted 2 a lot and used to really enjoy this game but now I just want to get the trophies done and sell it :( ND made similar mistakes with U2 but nowhere on this level...they just plain suck at creating multiplayer.

1: Game is unbalanced matchmaking is a fucking joke.

2: To add to that ^^ Legacy 5 prestige against level 30 people seems legit.

2: Clans decide its 5 vs 1 on new people especially.

3: Plunder nobody plays the fucking objective and camps with sniper rifles.

4: Objective games is pretty similar to the above.

5: Elimination people just fucking hide together to take you out.

6: How many fucking bullets does it take to kill people when aiming at the head.

7: Grenades seem very week at times its hard to get a kill.

8: Treasure drops are stupid always getting duplicates all the time.

9: Power weapons hated this shit in uncharted 2 why bring them back.

10: Shoot enemy disappears must be a perk but fuck off seriously.

I could go on forever everything i liked about Uncharted 2 basically is not in this game at all i admit some things are improved like being able to sprint throwback grenades and customize a character etc but this simply isn't good enough with the amount of shit thats wrong with this game its simply BROKEN to me and not alot of fun soon as this is finished its not being played again thats for damn sure!

As you can tell im pretty pissed of with this MP tbh i think its shit Naughty Dog stick to what you do best and thats fucking single player.

Edited by SmithyReborn86

I'm legacy 4 rank 75 and I've got like 100 kills and 100 deaths in competitive, so anyone who's played it a few more times should kill me with ease since I'm a coop player.

I would like to contribute in the bitching department though. The bullshit ND pulled with the mp trophies is over the edge. But I guess their solution to everything is releasing a few new items or taunts to get few more bucks out of this game.

[FYND]

Naughty Dog stick to what you do best and thats fucking single player.

this.

Edited by shichibukai

It's possible that he was simply invisible. There's a glitch going on where someone will "die" and their body will stay on the spot where they went down, but they are still able to run around as normal and kill people while being completely invisible. It seems to be much more common ever since the 1.15 patch.

Oh okay, haven't heard about that glitch. It's very possible that he was invisible instead.

Edited by RoutineX

I know this is the bitching thread, and I agree with all the ranting going on, but...

All of this is direct fuel to the argument to join the Boosters. Generally a fun and mostly cooperative group (some exceptions), they'll get you through these trophies in two months instead of two years.

You could always buy a character mod they have available on the PSN (see my sig for clarity)

I suck at MP games, I admit it freely. I just dont have the hand eye coordination to get the better headshot kill. And I ranked up 9mil xp on U3, so I would have been like Legacy 3 or 4, and still would have sucked. So legacy rank can be deceiving.

Sage was basically Arena w/ enemies having warp capabilities. (FUN ND)

Arena/Adventure had guys not really going for the "win" and not the "treasure"

Treasure drops just blew. I mean drops were totally random in Arena but in Adventure it was just annoying playing the level over and over and over, hoping the boss will drop it and getting a common.

So I say FK U ND!!! Eat it you pigs.

I hate the 2 luck based treasure trophies, collector and hoarder. I spent all day trying to get the last treasure I need but didn't get it. What sucks is I didn't fail to get the treasure, the treasure failed to get itself. :mad: It's also a huge grind to get all the dlc to 100%. :( I've been playing it from late August till now and still missing 1 treasure. 2 months playing 6+ hours a day? wtf that's a huge grind! I got tired of it a long time ago. :mad: Can't wait till it's over and I can finally play another game.

I hate the 2 luck based treasure trophies, collector and hoarder. I spent all day trying to get the last treasure I need but didn't get it. What sucks is I didn't fail to get the treasure, the treasure failed to get itself. :mad: It's also a huge grind to get all the dlc to 100%. :( I've been playing it from late August till now and still missing 1 treasure. 2 months playing 6+ hours a day? wtf that's a huge grind! I got tired of it a long time ago. :mad: Can't wait till it's over and I can finally play another game.

I got my last treasure yesterday...you just gotta keep trying and it will come I know its annoying :( and make sure your playing the mode that is most likely to drop it (probably hunter)...which treasure is it that you need?

Played a couple of the lab matches yesterday (very easy way to get frag 'em trophy :dance:) which is megabombs, riot shields and pistols only.

So, for some strange reason, they still have the teamkick option on this map. Obviously with megabombs flying about, a LOT of teamkills were happening. So, I get asked a couple of times whether I want to kick someone. I always chose no- I knew that there was no way to prevent these deaths with all the huge blast radius grenades flying about.

Then I get kicked from one match. Mother-fudging, petty ass female dogs :rant:

• 2 weeks later...

I played a team deathmatch last night and it seems as if someone entered the game...and automatically started glitching. It's like some players know how to do it. We won but It's sad at the most part... My own team mate was like and I quote "Man if i get killed by an invisible person I am leaving this match ." he didn't even care that we were winning he was just frustrated didn't even want to play it anymore. I don't blame him. But why bitch? It'll just get worse and worse as the "word" spreads about the glitch. Then everybody and their mother will be glitching in the game. Lols! Pretty lame though right? Just report them and move on. There is nothing you can do about it really. :(.

Played a couple of the lab matches yesterday (very easy way to get frag 'em trophy :dance:) which is megabombs, riot shields and pistols only.

So, for some strange reason, they still have the teamkick option on this map. Obviously with megabombs flying about, a LOT of teamkills were happening. So, I get asked a couple of times whether I want to kick someone. I always chose no- I knew that there was no way to prevent these deaths with all the huge blast radius grenades flying about.

Then I get kicked from one match. Mother-fudging, petty ass female dogs :rant:

Man that's bad. Also an oversight on ND's behalf not to remove it considering it's just the LAB. That would suck if it happened late in a game that you'd done well in.