Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 12-11-2010, 07:41 AM   #21
Lord Tony

Send a message via AIM to Lord Tony

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wafi123 View Post
Well it is crushing mode for a reason.........
She also did the same thing in hard and easy mode.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #22
Zombie Trophy

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Tony View Post
I don't see Elena using stealth in the actual game any time soon, (not counting multiplayer of course). She can't even climb that well in single player and she can barely shoot a handgun, how is she going to be any use? Half the time she hides around and she was no help when I needed it most with the damn guardians in crushing mode.
All the characters who help drake out only shoot handguns basically, so maybe if the two of them decided to go to some training facilty then it could work, this would be a way to introduce the new game mechanics too (i think they were backwards climbing and engage multiple enemies at once), while drake is learning that, elena could be learning the basics of climbing and shooting etc.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #23
luckyegg

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Tony View Post
I know many of you will disagree but I think she should be killed off and here is why. First of all it sparked as a tacked on love interest like all action movies do. Then Drake dumps Elena, finds someone else and then goes back to Elena again in the second game. If he stays with her things may be a little more serious between them and who knows maybe Drake will stop wanting to go on adventures after they get married and have children. However if Elena is killed off it then provides a new and interesting plot twist no one would see coming. Nathan Drake's story would be a little more deep and we all know he would want revenge. He may even become just a little more tough inside if Elena were to be killed. He did alot just to save her ass in the first two games imagine how bad he will react when she dies.

I am also getting sick of the fact that Elena manages to live through everything and yet Cameraman Jeff and Karl Schafer will get killed off with out hesitation, it's not looking good for the bad guys of the story.
i actually didnt play the story out in uncharted 2 thanks for spoiling it.

edit: i just see this is uncharted 3 forum i mislooked. but thats still no reason to spoil uncharted 2.

Last edited by luckyegg; 12-11-2010 at 02:38 PM.
luckyegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:04 PM   #24
FatMachismo

Send a message via MSN to FatMachismo

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyegg View Post
i actually didnt play the story out in uncharted 2 thanks for spoiling it.

edit: i just see this is uncharted 3 forum i mislooked. but thats still no reason to spoil uncharted 2.
You could've taken two seconds to see that it was in the UC3 forum...Plus, the game has been out for over a year so I don't think it's really spoiling it too much.

Lord Tony, You're a sadistic bastard! Elena is a saint and would never do anything to you

Plus, Chloe is a bizatch
Old 12-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #25
luckyegg

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMachismo View Post
You could've taken two seconds to see that it was in the UC3 forum...Plus, the game has been out for over a year so I don't think it's really spoiling it too much.

Lord Tony, You're a sadistic bastard! Elena is a saint and would never do anything to you

Plus, Chloe is a bizatch
still its spoiling and i thought spoiling wasnt allowed here. how your gonna feel if i spoil a game for you because you waited a year to buy it. but anyway i leave this discussion.

Last edited by luckyegg; 12-11-2010 at 03:28 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:36 PM   #26
Zombie Trophy

Well to be fair, Drake never really dumps Elena, you don't see it happen, and at the end you just see them make up...the only real spoilers was what he said at the bottom of his comment and you should have realized that there was spoilers in his post after the first bits...and you really only think Elena is dead for all of maybe 2 minutes...
Old 12-11-2010, 03:39 PM   #27
luckyegg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Trophy View Post
Well to be fair, Drake never really dumps Elena, you don't see it happen, and at the end you just see them make up...the only real spoilers was what he said at the bottom of his comment and you should have realized that there was spoilers in his post after the first bits...and you really only think Elena is dead for all of maybe 2 minutes...
nevermind. i not really interested to play uncharted 2 anyway (because i lost al gamedata a few months ago and there are many good other games) thus i can use spoilers freely if it are minor spoilers?
Old 12-11-2010, 03:44 PM   #28
Zombie Trophy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyegg View Post
nevermind. i not really interested to play uncharted 2 anyway (because i lost al gamedata a few months ago and there are many good other games) thus i can use spoilers freely if it are minor spoilers?
I was just saying its not a big deal considering the game was out for a year or so and you are looking in the forums for the game that comes out after it...
Old 12-11-2010, 09:33 PM   #29
simonp92

How about killing off Drake instead?
Old 12-11-2010, 10:24 PM   #30
Lord Tony

Send a message via AIM to Lord Tony

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonp92 View Post
How about killing off Drake instead?
They tried killing Lara Croft off in tomb raider 4. They ended up making a spin off of people telling stories about her. Then they made a direct sequel of Lara Croft somehow surviving, she was hanging off a cliff and there is lava below and rubble from the pyramid collapsing falls on top of her. Yeah I am totally sure she survived that.

I guess what I am trying to say is they will just try to find a way to bring Drake back.