Do you still need Co-Op Treasures? Forget the Hunter, try THIS!

In these latest months i saw a lot of friends spent hours and hours for boost the 2 damned trophies of the treasures on the superboring Co-Op Hunter Arena, now is time to change.

Do you already know the "Chateau method" right?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=395EMWxRYx4]Uncharted 3: Fastest way to get Co-op Arena treasure - YouTube[/ame]

Co-Op Arena, 3 Players, Chateau Map, Crushing.

The first mission must be Siege, if not exit and reload, if the siege is near the Launch Grenade suicide ofr change the siege zone, then kill, kill, kill. Every player must control a single respawn point.

Well this method you can use also in other maps. Every map have a different range of treasures, so a treasure that you can't find on Chateau maybe you can on Village or London Streets. The rules are the same but you have to find a good place for kill hundreds of enemies as fast as you can.

I suggest in that order Village, Streets of London, Plaza and Oasis. After 1000-1300 kills maybe you could drop all the different types of treasures of the map, all the team must suicide and change the map.

This is the recommend place for boost on Village

http://s28.postimg.org/qo9wfymbh/U3_Village_Shrantellatessa.png

There 2 spots near the door, another near a column and another in the giant door, so everyone must stay in 1-2 spots for max kills in less time.

On Plaza, a very good place is the dead end near a crashed Autobus, here 2 near spots and another far away.

On Oasis a very good place is the rear zone, near the chest for the icon and a truck.

Enjoy:applause:

Notes:

- The method must be do on the First round, for fight with weak enemies.

- You don't need to do the -18 kills for every round, you can start to kill when the round start.

- For this method you MUST be 3 players, not 2 or 2+ss, THREE.

- Wherever is the map, all the players must stay very close for maximize the respawn speed of the zone.

- Kill as fast as you can, not metter the type of gun you use, the treasure drop is totally Random.

- If you find a good fast respawn point use the ShotGun Pistol for kill the enemy in 1 sec, for the ammo you can search on the dead bodies.

- Use the Medic perk for revive the friends without leave the position.

- For the same motive, is a good tip use the mic for say to the friends the type of treasures dropped.

Edited by veeto88

In these latest months i saw a lot of friends spent hours and hours for boost the 2 damned trophies of the treasures on the superboring Co-Op Hunter Arena, now is time to change.

Well this method you can use also in other maps. Every map have a different range of treasures, so a treasure that you can't find on Chateau maybe you can on Village or London Streets. The rules are the same but you have to find a good place for kill hundreds of enemies without stress.

I suggest in that order Village, Streets of London, Fort and Oasis. If after 800-1000 kills you drop ever the same, all the team must suicide and change the map.

There's no way one could tell what is the best method.

I believe "just keep playing the goddamn game" is the best method.

The best method-to-be would be Naughty Dog to freaking launch an update to help with this.

Well this method you can use also in other maps. Every map have a different range of treasures, so a treasure that you can't find on Chateau maybe you can on Village or London Streets. The rules are the same but you have to find a good place for kill hundreds of enemies without stress.

I suggest in that order Village, Streets of London, Fort and Oasis. If after 800-1000 kills you drop ever the same, all the team must suicide and change the map.

The best method-to-be would be Naughty Dog to freaking launch an update to help with this.

But then again, they most probably won't. So, "just keep playing the goddamn game".

Edited by FamiliaWerneck

I don't Know.. is better unlock a medium of 3 treasures every 24 mins (+ loadings), playing on Split Screen, killing tons of enemies with a joypad and pressing X with the other, or is better unlock a treasures every 2-3 mins killing tons of enemies that spawn in the same zone:confused:?

Edited by veeto88

It's true, the Hunter have more chance, but the Chateau Method is an amazing way for forcing the drop of ALL the treasures (rares and not).

At the end with this method you have only to kill like hell for 30-40 mins (at least 1000-1500 kills) in a single map, then you don't have to play here anymore, go in another map (for other range of treasures), etc.

More easy, fast and funny.

Edited by veeto88

I don't know which method would be easier? I honestly haven't tried boosting on Hunter yet, but I've played the Arena enough times that I know that all I need left are the treasures with the rare drop rate. I don't know if this new method will drop the treasures with the rare drop rate, but I think that Hunter might still be the way to go, but only if I could get some good boosting partners.

I was playing hunter all the way. Needed 5 rares and 4 commons.

Afte two chateau games (about 6000kils ) I need 5 rarez and 1 common.

6000 kills (3h of game) get me like 12 treasures top. I know its totalty random but still 12 treasures (from which maybe 1 rare) its a small ammout.

Did you actually get all the treasures this way or do you know someone who did? I've tried this method countless times and I didn't get a single treasure out of it that I didn't already have.

No, i do this method at -1, like my friend (that found the last after only 5-10 mins).

Soon Naughty Dog will start thinking about closing the servers. Probably, people will complain and a patch with all treasures is going to be released.

Everybody gets happy. =D

Yes, and i'm Santa Clause :whistle:

Now i sign some notes on the Open Topic.

Edited by RoutineX

Given the number of people I've boosted UC3 with, the majority have had the most success on Hunter Arena. I tried the chateau method and it was great when I needed the common treasures, but when I got down to the last 6 or so it became a pointless exercise - and I spent several hours trying the chateau method on other maps too.

Good friend of mine got all tresures from arena. She said that there is some algorythm behind it. Evry day there is difrent set of rare tresures You can pull out of. One day you keep getting same ol' s$it next day there is little difrence in it, and after couple days it seems that the rare set its completly diffrent. Just play arena and for avrage evry 800 kills You should get some rare.

I on other hand played hunter arena from begining and get stuck with needing 5 rares more and some commons. After switching to arena killing 12000 cheatou guys need only 3 rares.

About 5 months ago, my friends and I started to try and get all DLC trophies. Two of my friends hadn't played Uncharted 3 before, however, my other friend and I had played Multiplayer and Co-op from around the time it was released.

Yet, after all our boosting sessions (everyday for 2 weeks), on Co-op arena and Co-op Hunter, to try and get all the treasures, my two friends who hadn't played Uncharted 3 before got all the treasures before us.

I am still waiting for two treasures, annoyingly one for each trophy :wall: I've given up for now, however, I did notice I was getting more of the treasures I needed from Co-op Hunter.

I still need:

1. Tzongkhapa Statue Emerald - Deity Statue set
  2. 8 Emblems Pendant Gold - Gold Rulers set

• 3 weeks later...

Like most of you, I need a precious few treasures to complete the trophies. I quit and played Lego Hobbit for a month. Then today I get two of the five treasures I had left--the silver snuff box for the Vagabond set, and the silver wrathful deity head in Syria! What were the chance? Now I'm down to three--two arena and one adventure. Come on baby!

^

Pretty much this. I tried all the so called "best methods" and in the end...it was just me playing 100's of hours that got me the legendary 100%

Again, best method. Keep playing.

Or stop playing. Soon Naughty Dog will start thinking about closing the servers. Probably, people will complain and a patch with all treasures is going to be released.

Everybody gets happy. =D

They won't close the servers. At least, not now. Uncharted 2 came out 5 years ago and its servers are still open. Uncharted 3, with those horrible trophies that require hundreds of hours to complete, will be open for the next 2-3 years.

Edited by Lysorian