My advice about the treasures

SENAD

Do not play (farming) stupid mode Arena hunters.

Do farming treasures threesome in arena mode.

I have collected almost all the treasures (needed 1) on the maps Village (20% treasures) and Castle (80% treasures).

Good luck to you.

Edited by SENAD

The last treasure (gold buddha 2/2)I found in the Facility (arena mode).

We killed about 300 bots and Buddha 2/2 was dropped :applause:

PS When you will find the last treasure (this will be the Buddha 2/2) feel free to go to the Facility map.

Edited by SENAD

The last treasure (gold buddha 2/2)I found in the Facility (arena mode).

We killed about 300 bots and Buddha 2/2 was dropped :applause:

PS When you will find the last treasure (this will be the Buddha 2/2) feel free to go to the Facility map.

Congrats to you for that random treasure. :dance: There will be a lot of jealous ppl when they read this.

I need only three stupid treasures (Elaborate Tibetan, Bronze Wish, Priceless Statue), SENAD but you played Arena legit (going for the 10th round everytime) or farm (in plunder/plunder you will kill kill kill)?

I farm with my friends only arena treasures . Plunder treasures i got myself.

Edited by SENAD

• 3 months later...
I need only three stupid treasures (Elaborate Tibetan, Bronze Wish, Priceless Statue), SENAD but you played Arena legit (going for the 10th round everytime) or farm (in plunder/plunder you will kill kill kill)?

I got all three of these playing Hunter Arena. Elaborate Tibetan was my very last treasure; picked it up on the Airport map while boosting.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is bullshit. This whole treasures are randomly generated. I only need the Fibula Toghchag from Valuables Gold, but no luck :( I played many arena matches with randoms and more many hunter arena matches wuth boost with different peoples, but this one treasure dont want to popp out. This is pure luck and for every characther/player has different treasure which will popp ver rare.

I hate this random bullshits ! :(

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have any proof to back this up. Before starting the grind for treasures, I predicted that it would be better to have as many treasures in common with my partner(s) as possible. Why? I was worried that the game would drop treasures based on what each player does not have. It looks like I was right, but the outcome was totally the opposite. When we first started and our sets were nearly empty, we got a ton of diversity and plenty of rares. Now that we are only a few treasures away from finishing both sets, we get a ton of duplicates. I thought that the game would drop more duplicates based off of the needs of random players who did not have the same treasures I did, resulting in duplicates. However, it seems like the game is dropping a ton of duplicates to specifically avoid giving us the drops we need, thus perhaps making more diverse drops possible if playing with a partner who had a totally different set treasures compared to mine. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
Do not play (farming) stupid mode Arena hunters.

Do farming treasures threesome in arena mode.

I have collected almost all the treasures (needed 1) on the maps Village (20% treasures) and Castle (80% treasures).

Good luck to you.

Is the OP referring to Chateau as the Castle?