Why so many low difficulty votes?

Like you alluded to, the difficulty is only relevant to which ever games you are comparing it to. I game Uncharted 3 about a 6/10. There were some tough parts on crushing, but nothing compared go Uncharted 1 and 2. And you're right games like Walking Dead deserve a votes in the vicinity of 2 or 3 out of 10.

Like voting Infamous First Light a 2, when it's more like 5 :rolleyes:

More like a 7, but I'm in the minority struggling with it for a weird reason. :p

From my view this has been going exactly the opposite way around :whistle:

It's probably just me. ;)

Edited by Oo Ion oO

• 2 weeks later...
Well at least i kno its not just me haha, ive done crushing nearly twice now, i had nearly finished it on the disk version but got rid of it when it came to ps plus, i was gutted when the save didn't work.

Ouch! But ya I agree, pretty much every difficulty rating I've seen you can easily add 2 to it and that will be about right.

Am i the only one who doesn't get how people can give games where you instantly die such a low vote? Im having more trouble on this than spec ops, giving this a 2 or even 3 seems bs. What do these people vote on games like walking dead or captain america -10?

I cant beat Spec ops on the highest difficulty...but I could do Uncharted much easier. So i guess it depends on how good you are in the game?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Actually, I think the game is really easy, but that's probably because I'm a huge Uncharted fan and am used to the games. If you're playing it for the time, you'll probably have a harder time than me.

Your vote should coincide with your own personal experience. I'm not going to vote a 7, if I didn't have any problems with it. It's as simple as that.