UC3 competive rant

i used searchfuntion but didnt found an uncharted 3 rant thread.

but thing is how people can enjoy this bullshit competive crap? i just lost 20 mathes in a row. i wouldnt call myself sucky but i keep getting grouped up against 5 tier 5 legacy players. i trying to do this legit but i think it ruins the game to not have a single change to win. i got collector and hoarder but this competive is driving me nuts. any hints how i can win mathes like that? honestly i might just give up on competive. but if there are any hints to actually turn the tide let me know please

and whats the fun anyway in winning team deathmatch with 50-8. :mad:

Edited by Hogger

Playing against veterans is tough but there are a few boosters that definitely make things easier.

Personally I used Cloaked and Monkey Man, both fully upgraded, and the combination was very effective. Being able to move around without making a sound and not having your tag visible, coupled with being highly mobile proved to give the edge I needed. Of course, leveling Cloaked is not easy, but doable especially if you play Plunder.

Also try using certain weapons best to your liking. I found the M9 to be the most useful at the majority of times, although the G-MAL is excellent too provided your aim is good enough.

What I noticed is that no matter how good a veteran is, they many times rely on power weapons which mostly always tip the favor towards them. That means you need to learn the locations of said power weapons on every map in order to counter that.

If all else fails, you can head to the store and buy a helmet which adds to head shot damage. It doesn't cost much and gives a huge advantage, however personally I strongly dislike such cheap pay-to-win tactics and don't recommend it unless you feel you have no other option.

i used searchfuntion but didnt found an uncharted 3 rant thread.

but thing is how people can enjoy this bullshit competive crap? i just lost 20 mathes in a row. i wouldnt call myself sucky but i keep getting grouped up against 5 tier 5 legacy players. i trying to do this legit but i think it ruins the game to not have a single change to win. i got collector and hoarder but this competive is driving me nuts. any hints how i can win mathes like that? honestly i might just give up on competive. but if there are any hints to actually turn the tide let me know please

and whats the fun anyway in winning team deathmatch with 50-8. :mad:

Use a calculator :p

Go boost it, I told you it going to be just as annoying as uc2

Use a calculator :p

Go boost it, I told you it going to be just as annoying as uc2

i think uc3 is more annoying then uc2 :p

after a few days more i only think 3tdm is insane hard now. the other wins i will get over time

Playing against veterans is tough but there are a few boosters that definitely make things easier.

Personally I used Cloaked and Monkey Man, both fully upgraded, and the combination was very effective. Being able to move around without making a sound and not having your tag visible, coupled with being highly mobile proved to give the edge I needed. Of course, leveling Cloaked is not easy, but doable especially if you play Plunder.

Also try using certain weapons best to your liking. I found the M9 to be the most useful at the majority of times, although the G-MAL is excellent too provided your aim is good enough.

What I noticed is that no matter how good a veteran is, they many times rely on power weapons which mostly always tip the favor towards them. That means you need to learn the locations of said power weapons on every map in order to counter that.

If all else fails, you can head to the store and buy a helmet which adds to head shot damage. It doesn't cost much and gives a huge advantage, however personally I strongly dislike such cheap pay-to-win tactics and don't recommend it unless you feel you have no other option.

i trying to gold it (cloaked) atm. and plunder indeed its good to master it. (its at silver and since its at silver i getting much easier kills). is monkey man so much better then revenge then? i just see the requirments to silver and gold and its pretty okay in comparison to things like "fire in the hole". my revenge already at gold and i think its very handy in gamemodes like teamobjective. and sometime i throw a grenade right behind them (then they kill me and cant escape the grenade i throwed or revenge nade)

edit: the only thing thats still annoying in 3tdm is there are certain groups that always dominate the match. i managed to get almost 3 wins today cause the skillniveau was around the same on all 3 teams but almost is not a win lol

Edited by Hogger

I'm considering passing into Legacy. If you are level 75 than the server will sort the players to evenly distribute their ratings. Since I boosted most of the MP trophies I'm 75.

I think I'll mop up the two co-ops - Triumvirate & Overseer - with my current unlocked weapons, boosters & kickbacks, pass into Legacy and play TDM as a level 1 for the advantage.

I'm considering passing into Legacy. If you are level 75 than the server will sort the players to evenly distribute their ratings. Since I boosted most of the MP trophies I'm 75.

I think I'll mop up the two co-ops - Triumvirate & Overseer - with my current unlocked weapons, boosters & kickbacks, pass into Legacy and play TDM as a level 1 for the advantage.

wait is this really like this? i thought the game counted legacy. u can legacy 5 times (or 4?). so i assumed if u 5 times 75 it adds up

if thats not the cause no wounder i have it so rough.

for example when i get mathed i get mathed with a level 1

It's always tough starting a multiplayer that's a few years old and sometimes a real pain since a lot of times it's mostly die hard pros that are left.

And yes you will be matched with people around your level even if they have went into legacy. Keep at it and you will be kicking ass and taking names in no time, good luck.

It's always tough starting a multiplayer that's a few years old and sometimes a real pain since a lot of times it's mostly die hard pros that are left.

And yes you will be matched with people around your level even if they have went into legacy. Keep at it and you will be kicking ass and taking names in no time, good luck.

wel i think i do alot better then a few days ago but might be cause my team is good :think:

I agree it's a bitch but IMO it's nothing compared to the hell of getting the treasure trophies. By FAR the most annoying thing ever in any video game in history :rant:

dont worry i will make a thread about this when destiny is alot closer. i did something that wasnt in guides. and got them fairly quick. people say i was lucky but i dont agree as i have the worst luck possible i will defo tell eventually what exactly i did

wel i think i do alot better then a few days ago but might be cause my team is good :think:

dont worry i will make a thread about this when destiny is alot closer. i did something that wasnt in guides. and got them fairly quick. people say i was lucky but i dont agree as i have the worst luck possible i will defo tell eventually what exactly i did

Please by all means do lol :bow: I have been trying for months to get the last 3 treasures. I keep getting the exact same treasures each game and I have never been so pissed in my life lol :rant:

Random drops my ass :rant:

Please by all means do lol :bow: I have been trying for months to get the last 3 treasures. I keep getting the exact same treasures each game and I have never been so pissed in my life lol :rant:

Random drops my ass :rant:

it still might take a while tho. but i think my way makes the luck factor less worse. i probably create the thread before i sleep. be warned tho it requires u to have alot of stuff (i go in detail later)