UC3 GOTY Digital, interesting Issue

Hey people..

I bought digital version of Uncharted 3 GOTY (coz was quite cheap during summer sale, besides i prefer digital versions), and now I wanted to install it.

Ofc Im well awared about size of these enormous files, so thats not a issue here.

On my download list after purchase, over 28 items been added to download manager, and now im a bit confused.

I understand a lot of language packs are not esssential (just one for ur region)., however what about movies ?..U have option to install 2D or 3D movies so i Wonder if I can install both and choose in game what kind of movies i want to play ?.

2nd - most important a have a lot of files which seems identical like: single player content, but one about 550kb and 2nd about 11 gb...the same applies to MP content ....WTH ? which of them i have to install ?..all of them ?...

It usualy works that u install big size file as trial and then small file as full game unlock...hmmmm

Hey people..

I bought digital version of Uncharted 3 GOTY (coz was quite cheap during summer sale, besides i prefer digital versions), and now I wanted to install it.

Ofc Im well awared about size of these enormous files, so thats not a issue here.

On my download list after purchase, over 28 items been added to download manager, and now im a bit confused.

I understand a lot of language packs are not esssential (just one for ur region)., however what about movies ?..U have option to install 2D or 3D movies so i Wonder if I can install both and choose in game what kind of movies i want to play ?.

2nd - most important a have a lot of files which seems identical like: single player content, but one about 550kb and 2nd about 11 gb...the same applies to MP content ....WTH ? which of them i have to install ?..all of them ?...

It usualy works that u install big size file as trial and then small file as full game unlock...hmmmm

u need to download all except 3d i think. dont forget to search for uncharted free to play or you wont able to start it. (free to play is a seperate download thats not included if u buy it)

edit:

free to play

multiplayer

story

2de movies

coop unlock

the small sized things like playlist etc

thats pretty much needed to start the game

i never saw a language pack when i buyed digital so cant comment on that

Edited by Hogger

u need to download all except 3d i think. dont forget to search for uncharted free to play or you wont able to start it. (free to play is a seperate download thats not included if u buy it)

edit:

free to play

multiplayer

story

2de movies

coop unlock

the small sized things like playlist etc

thats pretty much needed to start the game

i never saw a language pack when i buyed digital so cant comment on that

Thx mate :p