Online pass...

Hey guys, not managed to find this information anywhere else, was just wondering if someone could help me. I used to own uncharted 3 on disc and had the online pass, I've recently just started the free to play version to finish the trophies and it won't let me access the co-op because I need to upgrade.

So, I'm guessing the online pass doesn't work with the free to play version? Would I need to get a disc version again, or are online passes redundant now?

Sorry, one more thing, when I'm accessing my download list on the PS store it won't even let me re-download the online pass that I've previously downloaded when the game was released.

Cheers, kieran213

The F2P version has the Pass pre-installed but you need to buy all the different components of the game separately to get the (P), which is not cheap. The Online Pass is still available but if you're having trouble accessing your Download list, then try the Webstore for your country and download it that way :).

• 1 month later...

After buying uncharted 2 GOTY used and the online pass still valid I tried the same for this game but the code didn't work. I'm not worried about dlc troohies since I don't have 500 hours to spend on it, but you mean I can't even do one co op match and one competitive with the free mp?