Buddy System

so i had no problems playing competitive online but as soon as i try to play any co-op mode the game just says u need the DLC or some shit. I have the free version u got from PS plus awhile ago which came with free multi player. i have all the free map packs and the multiplayer split screen thing. what am i missing here? :mad:. I have no clue how to get the trophy since i cant play any of the co-op modes

Edited by Master819

• 1 month later...

You can get the plat useing the free to play version. Playing a game of deathmatch or whatever you want on he FTP will get you thrill seeker then you have to close out of that and go into your main game multiplayer, it won't let you play coop with a random person but it will let you do split screen if you have two controllers. Just throw a grenade at your feet to kill both players and use up all your lives to get buddy system. I did this a few days ago and only need three treasures and two chapters on crushing for the plat. Definitely works.

• 1 month later...
You can get the plat useing the free to play version. Playing a game of deathmatch or whatever you want on he FTP will get you thrill seeker then you have to close out of that and go into your main game multiplayer, it won't let you play coop with a random person but it will let you do split screen if you have two controllers. Just throw a grenade at your feet to kill both players and use up all your lives to get buddy system. I did this a few days ago and only need three treasures and two chapters on crushing for the plat. Definitely works.

I don't know how you did this but I only get the message that I need to buy the DLC, I tried "Co-Op" option, and "Splitscreen" in Multiplayer.

I myself have only played the f2p once and that was after i got the plat, but i'm 99,9% sure you can't do that unless you have the co-op add-on.