Estimated Time to 100%

Definetely, not weeks, but months.

If you are starting from scratch, a lot of time.

If you already got the plat and are going only for the online portion of the trophies, you'll probably spend much more time.

One thing I tell you is that the game is really fun to play. You won't mind playing it for quite a long time. But if you are struggling like me to get specific trophies (probably the treasures) and you don't have useful time to complete it, it'll drag itself in your incomplete list for quite a while.

You need to know only it's fun and goddamn worth playing.

Edited by FamiliaWerneck

It took me 1500 hours (!) to get 100%, and that was because of the treasures. (I got 100% 17 months ago.)

By the way, I think that they increased the droprate (of rare treasures) because I was playing some coop arena last week and a lot of rare treasures dropped?

Wow! I don't even know if I still wanna try it lol.. Have got the GOTY edition as a gift last year but never tried it yet.

I've boost and grinded Uncharted 2 this winter so it took me one month one week to 100% it.

In the end the game almost make me puke because i was sick of it.

But as someone says it's really a great game.

Well... maybe my sickness of getting 100% completion for games is an obstacle to do this one lol

If you play Co-op Hunter the right way then you can 100% in just a few weeks. Just let the enemies think they're doing good so they won't quit, Hunter Arena has no host migration so if the host quits everyone will be kicked back to the lobby.

I got my last three (rare) treasures in less than 5 Hunter matches in only a few hours. BUT it took me two years to 100% it because i was a lazy bitch. If you put yourself into it though, i'm sure you can make it. :D

The treasures and Curator on Crushing are the hardest trophies, everything else will come naturally.

easily more than 500hours

im decent at shooters, but this game has horrible netcode/hit registration

my ping is usually very bad (in UC3, small playerbase), so i dont stand a chance, whem im not a host.

GL getting medals that way...

i'd say its not worth it, to farm in hunter SS

the other ones are kind of fun, when you dont have to do X things 50-100-150 times...

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't gotten 100% yet as I still need 12 treasures. I would say though you are looking at months of work. Easily over 500 hours. If you have the greatest luck in the world MAYBE 250 hours but you probably have a better chance of winning the lottery than that. I am at about 300 hours, and have about 2-3 months invested in it now but yet still have a LONG ways to go.

Potential challengers beware. This game will test the limits of your patience and will have you doing the same level in adventure for trophy drops literally a 100 times.

Edited by janne-da-arc24

I play from day 1 and i played months non-stop. many hours a day, every day in, day out.

Lots of co-op, but i miss still 1 treasure.

I also miss the assassin trophy. very hard to get 3 assassin kills. Usually the button doesnt work when try the assasin kill. It gives a punch, so Its very very hard.

Still havent got 100% after playing soooo many hours.

Depends on skill/luck.

Competetive MP, 70-100hrs.

CO-OP miscellaneous trophies, 30-60hrs

Treasures (arena and adventure), 100-500hrs

As you can see, the competetive MP portion is comparable to Uncharted 2's DLC in terms of time. However theres quite a lot of CO-OP trophies here too, which may prove difficult. And finally the infamous treasures, which with incredible luck could be gotten in 100hrs, but more likely will take you much longer.

As a basic platinum Uncharted 3 does not command much respect amongst trophy hunters, Uncharted 3 100% on the other hand...:whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
Depends on skill/luck.

Competetive MP, 70-100hrs.

CO-OP miscellaneous trophies, 30-60hrs

Treasures (arena and adventure), 100-500hrs

As you can see, the competetive MP portion is comparable to Uncharted 2's DLC in terms of time. However theres quite a lot of CO-OP trophies here too, which may prove difficult. And finally the infamous treasures, which with incredible luck could be gotten in 100hrs, but more likely will take you much longer.

As a basic platinum Uncharted 3 does not command much respect amongst trophy hunters, Uncharted 3 100% on the other hand...:whistle:

Finished the DLC a few days ago.

Competetive MP and CO-OP miscellaneous trophies took me about 120hrs, I spent about 100hrs farming treasures (my lower estimate from above). I got adventure treasures over 2 days playing, and arena took about 1 week. I was very, very lucky. On my 2nd last day I had 3 treasures left. Got 1 that day, next day at the end of a long days farming got another. Went to bed, got up next morning, put the kettle on, started up a game of hunter while coffee was brewing. 1 min into game opened a chest, got my last treasure! Was so lucky this didn't drag on for weeks.:dance:

(Last 3 treasures were, Fiercesome Being Lapis Lazuli / Ottoman Empire Bracelet / and finally Bronze Wish Mani Thogchag).

Finished the DLC a few days ago.

Competetive MP and CO-OP miscellaneous trophies took me about 120hrs, I spent about 100hrs farming treasures (my lower estimate from above). I got adventure treasures over 2 days playing, and arena took about 1 week. I was very, very lucky. On my 2nd last day I had 3 treasures left. Got 1 that day, next day at the end of a long days farming got another. Went to bed, got up next morning, put the kettle on, started up a game of hunter while coffee was brewing. 1 min into game opened a chest, got my last treasure! Was so lucky this didn't drag on for weeks.:dance:

(Last 3 treasures were, Fiercesome Being Lapis Lazuli / Ottoman Empire Bracelet / and finally Bronze Wish Mani Thogchag).

Very impressive to get it done that quick. This 100% is a true accomplishment.