*sigh* Freakin' Jade Official Seal...

It's the last treasure I need, I was doing so well getting the other treasures pretty quickly and regularly. This last one, though, I've been farming treasures in hunter for nearly a month with zero success.

Talk about frustrating... :thumbsdown:

This is the reason why I hesitate to start dlc trophies on u3 :( u2 dlc trophies basically drove me insane.

Try boosting with different people

And try to play arena on crushing

I hope you get it soon

I do, I can't imagine exclusively grinding away in Hunter, you'd probably drive yourself crazy doing that. I actually like UC3's multiplayer for the most part, I still play other modes for fun in addition to farming in Hunter, Arena included. I actually found the dumb Hematite Official Seal twice a few days ago in back-to-back matches in Arena. Twist the knife a little deeper, ND. :p

This is the reason why I hesitate to start dlc trophies on u3 :( u2 dlc trophies basically drove me insane.

I think the complaints about the DLC trophies are overstated. I imagine people complain when they get frustrated over a few trophies, even if the rest is fun. This thread included.

I mean, if you hate Uncharted's multiplayer then yeah, you'll likely be in for a rough time. But like I said above, I actually do find it fun, and probably 85% of the trophies are easy if you just like to play the game and are willing to put in a little practice to get respectable at it. The treasures are annoying for sure, and something like Overseer requires a lot of patience and a good team that can work together, but a few tough trophies shouldn't be the reason to avoid the multiplayer entirely. Just my opinion, but to each their own.

I do, I can't imagine exclusively grinding away in Hunter, you'd probably drive yourself crazy doing that. I actually like UC3's multiplayer for the most part, I still play other modes for fun in addition to farming in Hunter, Arena included. I actually found the dumb Hematite Official Seal twice a few days ago in back-to-back matches in Arena. Twist the knife a little deeper, ND. :p

I think the complaints about the DLC trophies are overstated. I imagine people complain when they get frustrated over a few trophies, even if the rest is fun. This thread included.

I mean, if you hate Uncharted's multiplayer then yeah, you'll likely be in for a rough time. But like I said above, I actually do find it fun, and probably 85% of the trophies are easy if you just like to play the game and are willing to put in a little practice to get respectable at it. The treasures are annoying for sure, and something like Overseer requires a lot of patience and a good team that can work together, but a few tough trophies shouldn't be the reason to avoid the multiplayer entirely. Just my opinion, but to each their own.

Yeah I agree and respect your opinion. I actually really like uncharted's mp but getting 100% on U2 took many many lonely nights in front of the tv :/

I don't mind the trophies but when there are some that require you to grind for MANY hours it kind of puts me off :/ No disrespect though! :)

I have all other trophies, 1 treasure is left....

I spent over 120 hrs searching...

I gave up and that decision made me very happy, cause i went bad, real bad.

Searching would be fun if you gain other stuff on the way.

Like in Diablo 2 there was always exp or items to gain.

98% looks bad in my eyes but resetting and redirecting my mind feels great!

I hope you find it, cause when you do, you've won the (in my eyes) ultimate patience game!

Well, it finally dropped last night. Feels good, man.

My advice for anyone still looking to 100% UC3 would be to get started on the Hunter treasures early, but to mix it up so you're never just playing one mode for an extended period of time. It wasn't entirely intentional, but I ended up getting a good amount of the arena and adventure treasures during that rare treasure/double XP event around the holidays, which meant that the number of treasures I had to get at the end were significantly reduced. Particularly those rare hard/crushing adventure treasures that can be a real pain to find. That being said, that event occurred right when I first started shooting for the DLC trophies, had I known I'd have spent way more time farming in Hunter to cut down on the remaining ones even more.

But yeah, if you enjoy the multiplayer, make sure to play a few rounds of your mode of choice occasionally rather than just farming for treasures. If you don't and you're just looking for trophies, split your time between treasure hunting and playing in the competitive modes or Shade or something so it doesn't get to be so tedious. I know I did the same thing with GTAIV's max rank trophy, there are only so many times you can play Hangman's NOOSE, so taking a break to play a game of TDM or even just screw around in free roam made it a lot more fun.

I still maintain that the majority of these trophies were fun to earn, even if being stuck on one final treasure for the last trophy was frustrating as hell.

Good luck, everyone!

Hey

Funny..to say in Arena I myself need the same ( Yeah I need those from TDM, plunder too but I am not keen on that form of game ). I play arena crushings ( no hunter or related boost ) always and left with that Jade Official Seal rare one too...

Edited by savin0454

• 1 month later...