How will I get my multiplayer trophies now?

I find players any time in any game mode.

Sometimes it takes longer than expected, true dat, but no more than 5 min.

Also, as you only need the Co-Op treasures, I suggest you find people to play with you, and go straight to crushing.

You'll thank me later. Play on easy a couple of matches to unlock crushing and to get the hang of the game mode and get used to how your partners play. Then hit crushing and play on other difficulties only when you are with randoms (but keep voting for crushing).

Treasures are totally random, luck based and take too fucking long to drop!

That's what sucks the most.

I've ben playing around 10 matches of Co-Op Arena a week (5 of them being on crushing) since I got my last treasure.

I'm still stuck with only 11 treasures left for like two months.

I love this game mode on top of all, but looking how much more time I will have to play...

That's what really sucks with this game's trophy set list...

• 2 weeks later...
The game still has 10/15 thousand daily players, so finding games and completing trophies is no problem. Considering I recently got 100% on Uncharted 2 at the beginning of February, a game that had just over 2,000 daily players, Uncharted 3 is no problem at all!

Agreed about those damn treasures though :|

How do you know how many people play this game daily?

• 1 month later...

For the treasures, there's definitely an increased drop rate and you only need the first two sections of treasures for both trophies, and they're predominantly co-op based. It shouldn't be too hard to find players in any mode, but the only one I'm having difficulty with is Shade Survival. But then again, I really don't need to win those modes, but rather last long enough to get the three different medals for the trophies.

The only mode I'm having trouble getting players in is Elimination. Granted, I'm home during the week during the day, but still...

As for the treasures, I need a handful still. Can we petition Naughty Dog for another rare treasure weekend? Thankfully I've already gotten all the Shade related trophies. I do hear that Hunter Arena drops the rarer trophies more often...