Uncharted 3 co-op problem?

Well i recently finished up everything in Uncharted 3 EXCEPT the one co-op trophy since i got the single player from PS+. So i decide to get a psn card and buy the Co-Op shade survival mode so i could earn it just to see a message that says: "Not available. All party members must purchase and install the required DLC pack from the Playstation store." And yes this is the message I'm seeing on the same account i bought the dlc from also is showing me this message when i go to find game. It also says the same thing when going into custom game. Finally the dlc setting in profile is ON.

At the moment, this is making me pretty frustrated and just want a solution. If i have to get the Fort Co-Op dlc then i'm fine with that, but only if there's absolutely no way to get the trophy with the shade survival mode.

Thanks!

EDIT: Okay I just went on the U3 store and saw the co-op arena and adventure add-on's there. So it seems as if though i'll have to buy it off the in-game store. Now my question is if I must buy the co-op adventure or can i just get the co-op arena? As the arena seems more fun and costs less :)

EDIT 2: I just bought the co-op arena and noticed that it also gave me the shade survival mode which is a huge bummer as i just wasted an extra $6 on that. Pretty disappointing.

EDIT 3: Okay i just fixed my own problem so no on reply to this xD

Edited by CookieKrunch

Can you say how you fixed the problem? I am/was in your position besides not having bought any co-op stuff yet. Just wanting to avoid any problems.

Well, i ended having to go to the in game Uncharted 3 ps store, which is just called extras there. But if you have the American version, it allows you to download the co-op arena/adventure for 10 or 8 dollars from there, which is so much because it also comes with the DLC no matter what for some dumbass reason. But my other account i made in Canada had no such sort so it's all really poorly organised. Same with my UK account (made for ps plus). So if you aren't in the US then i dunno what to do then unfortunately.

And don't make the same mistake i did by first buying the DLC, THEN going to buy the co-op add-on just to see the dlc being included in there as well. Really hope it all works out for you, as i wasted an extra $7. :)

tl:dr just buy the add-on that says co-op arena OR adventure, NOTHING else and no money will be wasted and no time. :)

Edited by CookieKrunch

• 7 months later...

I'm having a similar problem and need some clarification... I bought the Co-Op Shade Survival Mode too and properly downloaded and installed. But when I click on the Co-Op mode on the main menu screen, it says i still need to upgrade??? Which add-on did you purchase???