Please help I need an online pass

Hello guys, I forgot the password AND the date of birth to my old account that had online pass for FIFA 12 and Uncharted 3 in it.

I really want to play again in The MP of the game and I'd be very very thankful if one of you guys who doesn't need his online pass can give it to me (send private message)

Thanks

Hello guys, I forgot the password AND the date of birth to my old account that had online pass for FIFA 12 and Uncharted 3 in it.

I really want to play again in The MP of the game and I'd be very very thankful if one of you guys who doesn't need his online pass can give it to me (send private message)

Thanks

Why not buy a new one ?

Thanks

PHONE 800-345-SONY

Mon - Sun 6:00AM - 10:00PM Pacific

Tell em about you're situation and maybe they will reset it for you or something. Otherwise just buy a new online pas via psn store, it should not cost much