Uncharted 3 Patch 1.17

vava

Uncharted 3 Patch 1.17

GAMEPLAY

Full leaderboard reset - our rationale behind this will be revealed tomorrow.

Naughty Dog Paw icon will appear near your rank icon - we love you. We'll explain more tomorrow.

Lab Maps can now be added to the custom game list by Naughty Dog

More than one Lab Map may now appear in the Lab Playlist

The following Medals have been removed from Team Objective and Plunder:

Gunslinger

Commando

Fisticuffs

Strike Three

Spray and Pray

Long Ranger

Unlucky

Oh Snap

Dangerous

Changes to existing Team Objective and Plunder medals:

Expansionist from 5 territories to 2 and $1,000 to $500

None Shall Pass from 5 kills to 2 and $1,000 to $500

Captured from $500 to $2,000

Protectorate from $250 to $1,000

No Cigar from $750 to $2,000

Executioner from $250 to $1,000

Guard Duty $350 to $1,500

CHARACTERS

Additional colors added to every item and skin. - MOAR COLORS! Hooray!

New head items item for various characters - available later on

New shirts for custom characters - available later on

TOURNAMENT

Platinum tournament tier - reached at 23,500 points

11 new items just for the Tournament rewards

Starting immediate Platinum Tournament rewards are Drake Shade Raptor Mask and Talbot Shade Dive Helmet, these will be unlocked once you acheive Platinum for the first time.

There are four new Platinum tier permanent unlocks for the Djinn Skin.

You will earn the Djinn Stunner Shades after 2 Platinum tiers.

You will earn the Djinn Head Wrap after 4 Platinum tiers.

You will earn the Djinn Helmet after 6 Platinum tiers.

You will earn the Djinn Horns after 8 Platinum tiers. The Djinn horns have a stat that no other item has: +Aimed Movement Speed!

Expansionist from 5 territories to 2 and $1,000 to $500

None Shall Pass from 5 kills to 2 and $1,000 to $500

Making these 2 trophies alot easier for those that still need them lol always nice to see ND still supporting the game awesome devs keep up the good work Naughty Dog. full reset of the leaderboard must of been some cheating going on or something then were find out soon.

If I hadn't finished my Stealth Master just last night, I'd be pretty pissed that they removed Oh Snap medals from Plunder. That was an easy mode to get stealth kills and play to win.

Though, I'm sure not complaining about the Expansionist and None Shall Pass changes. :dance:

I don't see any mention of Hunter so you can still boost it there. Removing those medals is a good change because it sucks to be in matches where people run around and do everything except go for the objective.

Didn't see a mention either but it seems everytime I go into Hunter Arena I can never get a match same goes for Elimination. Guess nobody really plays those formats anymore. Boosting is a last resort. Don't know about not going for the objective, but the Gunslinger, Commando, Fisticuffs, Strike Three, Spray and Pray, Long Ranger, Unlucky, Oh Snap, and Dangerous medals could be achieved through normal gameplay while killing the opposing team's members. Plus it made it easier to get a Kickback. Not that I'm bothered by it, but it just seems unnecessary and a bit excessive to remove them. It will also suck for some who play team objective and plunder in order to level upgrade certain boosters.

Edited by RoutineX

[Expansionist from 5 territories to 2 and $1,000 to $500

None Shall Pass from 5 kills to 2 and $1,000 to $50]

This sounds great!

Although I am also interested in the 'bug fixes'. I like to know what has been fixed because I don't see any change lol.

Edited by wout

If I hadn't finished my Stealth Master just last night, I'd be pretty pissed that they removed Oh Snap medals from Plunder. That was an easy mode to get stealth kills and play to win.

Though, I'm sure not complaining about the Expansionist and None Shall Pass changes. :dance:

Actually you can still get assassin. I got the medal in team objective but i didnt get oh snap. So i guess Oh Snap was the only medal removed.

Thank god naughty dog lowered the requirements for expansionist and none shall pass. They were taking too long. Now I'll get them so much easier

Hate the thing that they reduced the amount of kills for None Shall Pass:mad:

Oh well, guess I can boost my ego by knowing that I got those 50 legit when it was still 5 kills instead of 2. That trophy was rare as hell and now it's basically so easy that you don't even need try to get shitload of those medals.

And someone really had trouble getting expansionists?

Everything else seems fine, just hope all this new stuff is free for us who have the game.

• 2 weeks later...