when will we see uncharted 4??

obviously the other side of naughty dog are working on somethink, and have been for 12 months but what is it??and when will we see it. the normal uncharted slot would be next winter, but im sure we would have had a few leaks or news on the next uncharted if it were to be coming next winter. it all depends when the last of us will come out.which im assuming we will find out in a few days( vga)

i highly doubt that naughty dog would be starting 2 new ips at the same time. so there is a good chance its either uncharted 4 or a new jak game. but would they make uncharted 4 for ps3 or next gen??

anyone ever hear any inside gossip or anythink?? would love an announcement on uncharted 4 but doubt we will get anythink as it would take the attention away from the last of us( like gta 5 hasnt done that already)

Currently, I believe they're working on The Last of Us.

They may not be planning on another Uncharted just yet because of the possibility of the PS4 but I doubt that will be out next year.

Honestly, if we do see another Uncharted, I don't think it'll be out next year but I could be very wrong.

I have yet to play U3, so I don't know of any end-of-the-game spoilers leading to a possible 4th, but if they were to make a U4, my best bet would say 2014 for the release or any news about it. Would probably be released Q3 or Q4 of 2014 (or as late as Q1 in 2015).

In my eyes, I kind of see The Last of Us as U4. The Uncharted series can most definitely stretch out another plot for U4. That's the one thing I love about the Uncharted series: they can use whatever part of History to come up with a good plot. And lol, honestly, when I see a bundle pack of all the Uncharted games, then I will assume a 4th one is going to come out soon.

~ Rafdog89

Uncharted games so far have been coming out every 2 years in the Fall. The very first leaks about the game being developed would be leaked late winter the same year.

I very much doubt we'll see U4 next year, because of resources being used on The Last Of Us. I do believe U4 will is planned for release along with PS4 - the 4 in both names is a nice touch as well.

The question then becomes when will PS4 come out? My guess is, we're still 2 years away.

Currently, I believe they're working on The Last of Us.

They are working on The Last of Us, but Naughty Dog are now two teams. Not sure if they have two big enough teams to work full time on a game, but they are definitely in the process of doing something in addition of Last of Us.

My bet is Uncharted 4 for PS4. I'm also gonna bet that the game will come out no earlier then 2014, regardless of whether PS4 is out in 2013 or 2014.

o.p here

i recently played through the jak trilogy and they are not a patch on a potential uncharted 4. doesnt even compare and yes nd are 2 teams but the 1 half started making the last of us at the same time the other half started making uncharted 3. both teams formed after uncharted 2.

maybe nolan north has some fan site and we could speak to him. and ask what he has been up to. or am i going into wierd stalker territory. lol.

either way. i really want another uncharted and im sure we will get it, just hope they keep coming.

After the success they've had with U1-U3, it'd be idiotic not to make 4.

However, I'm also thinking it wont be until the PS4 comes out. With the WiiU just being released, I would think the new PS cant be more than 2 years away. I could definitely see them waiting until then, and just giving Drake a well deserved break for now.

I can almost guarantee that U4 won't be coming out next year, since Naughty Dog will be launching The Last of Us, as already said. I would think that would put U4 in the 2014 timeframe. I'll bet they've already started on preproduction, like writing and thinking about locations.

My bet is that it will be a PS3 title, since that would equal a lot more sales than if it were a PS4 launch title. It could a great swan song to the PS3 era, just like GOWII was for the PS2.

I guarantee I won't be buying it. I don't care if the ps4 let's me caress Chloe virtually haha. Naughty is not gonna pull that's dlc crap on me a third time. Freaking treasures :-(

This goes for me too. Now that I know they are shoehorning multiplayer into The Last of Us, I'm pretty sure I won't get that either.

This goes for me too. Now that I know they are shoehorning multiplayer into The Last of Us, I'm pretty sure I won't get that either.

Lolwut, they are really pulling the mp card on Last of Us too? I swear no parody about ND can be as hilarious as the actual real thing. Even though I won't be getting the game I will check the subforum when it's out to see what new "awesome" ideas they might cook up to offer at the store.^^

Lolwut, they are really pulling the mp card on Last of Us too? I swear no parody about ND can be as hilarious as the actual real thing. Even though I won't be getting the game I will check the subforum when it's out to see what new "awesome" ideas they might cook up to offer at the store.^^

The Last of Us interview confirms multiplayer - Destructoid

Oh dear, this info is just pure comedy gold for me. Thanks a bunch for sharing. Now I'll definitely keep track of the subforum just for the sake of being entertained when ND is beginning to pull stuff like the micro transactions, the tournament system or the Extras menu.^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a huge fan of the Uncharted series. I loved each and every game but U2 was my favourite.

The only problems I had with U3 is that it didn't work with some people's ps3s, including my own.

I think the next uncharted game will be most likely for ps4.

Gonna be mad expensive to get as we won't probably be able to get a used copy lol.

I hope it comes out for the PS3 in the next 2 years or so but that can change. I love love love the series. It was a must buy when I got my PS3 in 2010. Along with InFamous, Dead Space, and a few others it's one of my favorite franchises this generation.