Are these treasures common for you?

Cause i have a theory. The other day a friend of mine finished all his treasures thanks to a final round with me in Hunter. One of the last treasures he needed was one from the Elaborate Tibetan set. One that i've gotten a million times. So, i'm thinking maybe some of these treasures are more common for some of us and if that's the case then we need to play together.

So, what i would like is for all of you to write down all the treasures you still need (set, name, and color) and that way we can see if some of those treasures you need a fairly common drops for us.

If this theory works we could just simply play hunter and hopefully get them all.

Edited by Taizuke

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea man. When I see that I've gotten another one of those I don't bother checking them out in the stats menu. But I'm getting those every single freaking arena game.

You can check your Elaborate Tibetan set treasures and see if the statue is the one you get often.

last treasure i need is deity statue Tzongkhapa statue emerald any1 know best game to find it co op hunter or arena

Hunter. Fewer than 15-10 treasures should exclusively play hunter. Also, play with new people. Sometimes that helps.

we should do some ss with you:think:

Will send you a friend request.

I've gotten "rare" dupe drops after I picked them up initially.

I've played most of my time in arena "legit" and done the chateau farm a few times prob no more than 15

During hunter I made an active attempt to kill all enemies.

Compared to adventure, I think arena/hunter is based on some collective number, you need to collect a certain value amount in that set for the rare to drop.

Compared to adventure, I think arena/hunter is based on some collective number, you need to collect a certain value amount in that set for the rare to drop.

I doubt that this is the case because I get a shitload of the common Odd Relics and Elaborate Tibetan drops and yet those were among my final treasures (with Elaborate Tibetan still needing to be completed). No idea on what the treasure drops are based but at least to me this would definitely not be it.

here's my current list of what i'm missing:

ARTEFACT SETS

Gold Buddha - Buddha Statue gold

i haven't farmed in arena at all (just played normally while going for other things) and majority of everything that i got so far came from hunter, also 90% of my finds (new or dupes) come from kills, not from chests.

most of the time i play with the same friend but occassionally i played a few times with a couple of different people and there's no day i wouldn't get at least one new treasure.

Edited by AnnMaRou

I will say 90% of my drops have come from opponent drops and not chests. I've played about 4 matches of Arena @ 1000 kills per person per match and about 40 Split Screen Hunter Arena matches.

Of those 30 split screen Hunter matches I bet almost 10 I have not even got one drop from a chest or a kill.

Has anyone else noticed a phenomenon of getting a drop after your 1st kill in Hunter? That has also happened to me about 10 times.

My final 7 are as follows:

Newari Figurines - Copper - 4/4

Wrathful Deity Head - Ivory - 2/2

Pisces - Gold - 3/3

Tibetean Vase - Gold - 3/3

Ritual Skull Bead - Ruby - 1/3

Lost Seals - Jade - 1/2

Incan Mask - Ivory - 3/3

It's funny to see some of the other people's rare drops, ones I've got 10 times already. I'm sure you can all say the same for most of mine.

Edited by eburkulosis

I need

Bronze Animal- Lion Nepal

Emerald Sanxingdui- Sanxingdui Stickeye head

Lost Wrathful Deity- Ivory

Anyone got some tips where to find these?

For those of you looking for the strange relic try Lost City. I've gotten it there 3 times.

I've gotten the Emerald Sanxingdui so many times it's not even funny. Plus, i've also gotten your other 2 a couple times as well. Emerald Sanxingdui drops just about anywhere for me. I think is the same for the other 2 or i haven't notice them being map specific. But, we should boost hunter sometime. I mean i remember boosting with you and Wodenshot and us being really lucky with new treasure drops.

At anyone, where's the most common map you've had the Priceless Statue's Tzongkhapa Statue (Crystal) drop? Is the last one i need.

My final 7 are as follows:

Newari Figurines - Copper - 4/4

Wrathful Deity Head - Ivory - 2/2

Pisces - Gold - 3/3

Tibetean Vase - Gold - 3/3

Ritual Skull Bead - Ruby - 1/3

Lost Seals - Jade - 1/2

Incan Mask - Ivory - 3/3

i have all of those and you have all that i need lol

on the side note, i started playing hunter legit, as in no split screen but purely with randoms on dlc off because when playing with friends on dlc on i'd get either nothing or dupes while when playing with complete strangers on dlc off i'd be getting new ones :eek: no idea why this works but it seems it does cos i got 2 new today and 1 yesterday this way :think:

At anyone, where's the most common map you've had the Priceless Statue's Tzongkhapa Statue (Crystal) drop? Is the last one i need.

Tai i've had it drop for me today TWICE in the same match in Lost City on ss with me_is_caveman :whistle:

Edited by AnnMaRou

I've gotten the Emerald Sanxingdui so many times it's not even funny. Plus, i've also gotten your other 2 a couple times as well. Emerald Sanxingdui drops just about anywhere for me. I think is the same for the other 2 or i haven't notice them being map specific. But, we should boost hunter sometime. I mean i remember boosting with you and Wodenshot and us being really lucky with new treasure drops.

Yeah man I remember that session. I got 3 NEW treasures when I boosted with you guys. I'll send you a FR so we can boost sometime.

As for the treasure your missing it is pretty rare. I've gotten it like 3 times, but it's been on random maps.

@eburulosis. The newari figures are SOO easy. Lol I now several people (myself included) that probably have 1000 of those. No joke. I don't think that set is rare at all. You'll get it in no time. I'd even be willing to bet that you get that one next.

The others are just random from what I've noticed.

Well guys i just got 100%. The Tzongkhapa Statue (Crystal) dropped for me along with a tournament ticket (never used those). It dropped in Desert Village. I will say i probably played 20 hunter matches before i got it.

To the rest of you i wish nothing but good luck and may you get those treasures as quickly as possible.

@Ann, thanks for your advice.

This is probably the longest 100% i've ever done and despite all the hurtles and the unfairness of some of these trophies i still love ND and they are one of my favorite developers. Bring on The Last of Us cause i'm gonna die of anxiety.

Edited by Taizuke

I'm looking for the Tibetan Trumpet (Ivory) from the Elaborate Tibetan set.

Since this is not a rare treasure, I think it's probably best to go for it in regular Coop Arena by farming.

Can anyone let me know if they see this drop often in Coop Arena, with the same frequency that the other common treasures seem to drop.

Thanks.

got my last treasure WOOT WOOT!! :dance:

now only overseer left to 100% :francis:

Cogratz Ann! So happy for you! Now good luck with Overseer! =)

I'm looking for the Tibetan Trumpet (Ivory) from the Elaborate Tibetan set.

Since this is not a rare treasure, I think it's probably best to go for it in regular Coop Arena by farming.

Can anyone let me know if they see this drop often in Coop Arena, with the same frequency that the other common treasures seem to drop.

Thanks.

Yes, got it many times in Arena but also a few times in Hunter.