Tips to farm rare treasures in Hunter Arena

Hello,

a few tips, i've completed all the treasures sets during 11 days. And i've gotten 100% for UC3.

Rules:

A: Even if a game is cutted, the treasures picked will be counted.

B: Custom games can not provide treasures, do not waste your time.

#1. Loot the treasure boxes are much easier to get a rare treasure than kill opponents.

For this, you should get familiar with the locations of all the treasures boxes. In each map, there are always 2-3 boxes who open more often during a match. Stand or stay close to these boxes would be much easier than run towards them.

About the time of open, between 05:10 and 04:44 is a regular moment for the first box opened. The next boxes will be opened by around 1 minute, +- 10 seconds. So during one round, u can loot 5-7 boxes.

I also would remind u: there is a chance that the last box opens at 0.01. Stay close to the most possible box that maybe u can loot it at the last moment.

Besides, a box can not open 2 times in a row. So if u loot Box A, then u should stay close to Box B for the next treasure.

#2 Do not always play at the same map.

I'm not quite sure about this. But i've unlocked 6-8 treasures sets by switching the maps. But it depends because it's the server who pick the 2 selectable maps. So never give up farming the rare treasures in a familiar map.

But if u get a chance to play another map, for example, plaza or village, just choose them not Chateau or Desert Villiage.

#3 Booster and Kickback

Speedy G will be the best choice for kickback. Even if u don't find any treasure in a box, u can surely get 3 medals which activate your kickback - Speedy G.

For boosters, Monkey Man may be necessary because u should climb quickly to save the time.

#4 Map Selection

With DLC on or off, the server will provide u randomly 2 maps (dlc or normal), so it doesn't matter u turn on DLC or not.

Map suggested:

- Chateau (the 2 most possible chests are near to each other, easy to hide in many corners)

- Desert Village (the 2 most possible chests are near to each other, easy to hide in many corners)

- Yemen (the 2 most possible chests are near to each other, easy to hang onto the edge)

- London Streets (the 2 most possible chests are near to each other)

- Museum (the 2 most possible chests are near to each other)

Map abandonned:

- Molten Ruins (NPC enemies are annoying, the 5 chests are too far)

- Highrise (NPC enemies are annoying, the 3 chests are too far, many levels, dark)

Map with many rare treasures

- Village

- Plaza

#5 Kill your opponents

I do not suggest this but my friend got what he wanted by killing opponents. When u spawn as hero, grab at once the power weapons. U should be able to recognize the player opponents by observing their move. Quite different from the moves of NPC. When u spawn as Villians, try to assasinate Heros or when u r able to spawn as an armored soldier.

#6 Farm with your friend

I've also spent a lot of time on farming with my friend. What u should do is to have 2 controllers and so does your friend.

Play Splitscreen then both of u start the search at the same time. Warning: Keep the "leave game" on your screen, like this u can quit a lobby even if the voting has been started. That can save 1 minute by quiting a game after entering it.

If u can play against your friend, congratulations! Then u can farm the treasures even the medals.

Edited by loveaya

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh, i had all treasure sets completed somewhere around january, then i stopped playing. Now they introduced new treasure sets for coop arena/hunter, and i can start all over again.

Really annoying on ND part these new treasure sets.:mad:

The added treasure sets are easy to unlock. The annoying ones are those u got already.

Farmed another treasure set with my friend, 3 sets left.

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

i think i never caugth u b4, been doing the same every day, but now i´m getting nothing. is very rare to get anything from a chest. need 2 sets only, deity statue and esmerald sanxingdui. :/

I need also Deity Statue. But for esmerald sanxingdui, i got the 2nd treasure at Museum for the first time. Maybe u could take a try.

i think i never caugth u b4, been doing the same every day, but now i´m getting nothing. is very rare to get anything from a chest. need 2 sets only, deity statue and esmerald sanxingdui. :/

And i'm sure i met u. My Clan TAG is FR90.

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

So is it true then that only killing human opponents and opening chests gives you treasure? No AI opponents will drop anything?

Also I'm kinda curious, you said you basically played just to leave your opponents alone and just went after treasure chests, does this mean you didn't bother with the objective even when a hero?

I.E you lost every game but gained treasure in the process

So is it true then that only killing human opponents and opening chests gives you treasure? No AI opponents will drop anything?

Also I'm kinda curious, you said you basically played just to leave your opponents alone and just went after treasure chests, does this mean you didn't bother with the objective even when a hero?

I.E you lost every game but gained treasure in the process

If u play as Villain for the 1st round, that's for sure that u gonna play the 4th round.

But if u play as hero for the 1st round, just make sure that after 3rd round u at least plunder as many as your opponents.

And, kill AI NPC won't drop any treasure.

Yes, i´m finish with this shit, no more co.op hunter for me. :D:D:D

Congratulations. You are free....

Complete Antiquity Sets, still 2 treasure sets in Artefact Sets.~

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

If u play as Villain for the 1st round, that's for sure that u gonna play the 4th round.

But if u play as hero for the 1st round, just make sure that after 3rd round u at least plunder as many as your opponents.

And, kill AI NPC won't drop any treasure.

So you HAVE to plant idols to get the treasure? I usually just loot the chests and don't even mess with the idols. Weather I'm a villian or a hero.

So you HAVE to plant idols to get the treasure? I usually just loot the chests and don't even mess with the idols. Weather I'm a villian or a hero.

No no, i mean, if u spawn as hero for the 1st round, and u are behind your opponents at the end of round 3, for example 0-3, there will not be round 4 because you already lose (you can not plant idols as villian:whistle:).

So plant idols just to make a match longer as 4 rounds not 3 rounds.

But if u spawn as villian for the 1st round, even if you got a result 0-20 at the end of round 3, you still have a chance to win during round 4, so round 4 will take place whatever.

I often ignore what i spawn as, just sneak towards to a chest and loot the treasure.

However there are usually the players who do not want the treasures but play as a crazy bitch, in that way i'll have to kill them.:think:

Lost seals completed.

Only one treasure to get.

Fearsome being: Wrathful Deity Head

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

Lost seals completed.

Only one treasure to get.

Fearsome being: Wrathful Deity Head

Damn either you're really lucky or really good. Every time I play hunter the other players always want to play legit. They spend the whole time killing me lol.

and sometimes I'm not quick enough to get the treasure before they do.

How many hours you think you've put in working on treasures?

Damn either you're really lucky or really good. Every time I play hunter the other players always want to play legit. They spend the whole time killing me lol.

and sometimes I'm not quick enough to get the treasure before they do.

How many hours you think you've put in working on treasures?

Around 25-30 hours.

Maybe i'm lucky but more important is that you get familiar to Uncharted 3.

I'm not a really farmer just for the treasure. I've spent 500 hours on Uncharted 3.:whistle:

Just so I'm clear, we're talking about ignoring everything and everyone in Hunter Arena and just go for the treasure chests, correct?

I know player characters drop treasure too, but is it only the villains that drop, or do heroes drop treasure too? Both maybe?

These treasure drops are just RIDICULOUSLY low.

Just so I'm clear, we're talking about ignoring everything and everyone in Hunter Arena and just go for the treasure chests, correct?

I know player characters drop treasure too, but is it only the villains that drop, or do heroes drop treasure too? Both maybe?

These treasure drops are just RIDICULOUSLY low.

Both drop treasures, but not often. Sometimes only "just cash"~

So,take a risk to play against the opponents or just wait for a chest? Make your choice.:applause:

P.S: The dropped treasures are almost the ones you can get from Arena.:whistle: