Antiquity/Artifact Treasure Sets (Checklist/Methods)

NOTE: Please do not give me credit for this, all information I found on different websites and just condensed it to one location for us as a quick reference. Also, be sure to check posts 2 & 3 for methods.

Antiquity - Obtained from Co-Op

(Co-Op Adventure Difficulty: Easy - Normal)

Contains: 16 sets

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuwM0C04w1o]Uncharted 3: All Antiquity Treasures Sets Completed - YouTube[/ame]

Gold Sanxingdui (3) - Treasures found in Co-Op Adventure – Airport [ ]

Elaborate Amulets (3) - Treasures found in Co-Op Adventure – Syria [ ]

Gold Worship (2) - Treasures found in Co-Op Adventure – London [ ]

Spanish Goblets (2) - Treasures found in Co-Op Adventure – Monastery [ ]

Silver Death Set (3) - Treasures found in Co-Op Adventure – Borneo [ ]

Vegabond (2) – Arena [ ]

Bronze Animal (2) – Arena [ ]

Lost Pendants (3) – Arena [ ]

Newari Figures (4) – Arena [ ]

Lost Wrathful Deity (2) – Arena [ ]

Emerald Sanxingdui (2) – Arena [ ]

Bronze Wish (2) – Arena [ ]

Priceless Statue (3) – Arena [ ]

Priceless Gilt (3) – Arena [ ]

Deity Statue (3) – Arena [ ]

Pisces (3) – Arena [ ]

Artifact - Obtained from Co-Op, (Exception: Valuable Lords of Death, Historical Currency, Silver Earrings).

Co-op Adventure Difficulty: Hard+

Contains: 22 sets

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CsXNs02V0]Uncharted 3: All Artifact Treasures Sets Completed - YouTube[/ame]

Knowledgeable Gentlemen (3) - Treasures found in Co-Op Adventure – Airport [ ]

Stylish Jewelry (2) - Treasures found in Co-Op Adventure – London [ ]

Wrath (3) - Treasures found in Co-Op Adventure – Syria [ ]

Valuable Lion (3) Treasures found in Co-Op Adventure – Borneo [ ]

Smiling End (2) - Treasures found in Co-Op Adventure – Monastery [ ]

Gold Rulers (3) – Arena [ ]

Valuable Gold (3) – Arena [ ]

Fearsome Being (3) – Arena [ ]

Odd Relics (2) – Arena [ ]

Gold Buddha (2) – Arena [ ]

Ottoman Empire (2) – Arena [ ]

Priceless Tibetan (3) – Arena [ ]

Ritual (3) – Arena [ ]

Lost Seals (2) – Arena [ ]

Elaborate Tibetan (3) – Arena [ ]

Tranquil Sea (3) – Arena [ ]

Valuable Lords of Death (2) - Team Death Match [ ]

Historical Currency (2) - Team Objective [ ]

Silver Earrings (2) – Plunder [ ]

Silver Incan (3) – Arena [ ]

Gold Incan (3) – Arena [ ]

Ivory Incan (3) – Arena [ ]

Edited by Exodus_AoA

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best method for farming for Co-Op Arena Treasure

How to

1. Match settings

To get started, create a custom game and select Chateau as the map. For the difficulty, select Crushing (It could work equally well on other difficulties, hasn't been confirmed yet though). It can be done with 2 or 3 players, we recommend 3 players for maximum effectiveness!

2. Siege in round 1

The next step is to get Siege as the first mode. If it's anything else, quit and restart until you get Siege. Once you have Siege on round 1 you need to check the capture territory is behind where you spawned. There's 3 possible territories in Siege on Chateau, as long as it's not the one in front of you as you initially spawn by M-32 Hammer and cars you are good to go. If you get the territory in front of you, kill yourselves and reset the territory until it's behind you.

3. Flipping the spawn

Now that you have the correct Siege territory, head over to it and kill 7 enemies, this is important, kill 7 enemies so you have 18 remaining in the bottom right corner. What you will notice is that once it hits 18, the enemies will start spawning on the other side by the M-32 Hammer and cars, so all players run over there!

4. Controlling the spawn points

The enemies will now start spawning in 3 different places, each player has to take a different spawn point and control it. Use the diagram I have created below to see where each spawn point is.

http://webassets.scea.com/forums/26784_spawns.jpg

5. Kill, kill, kill...

An infinite amount of enemies will drop down from these areas and all you and your buddies have to do is stand there and kill them as they drop down. What's so good about this strategy is you are playing on round 1 so only easy enemies will spawn. The huge pile of bodies in front of you also means you never run out of ammo. Essentially the game will never end as you are playing outside the Siege territory so the kills don't count down, but enemies still drop treasure.

Tips

• Buy all the mods for you AK so you have better accuracy and more ammo.

• The Pistole is a really effective weapon for this. Pistole ammo is dropped by the enemies with an orange vest on.

• Me and my friends usually play until we have 1000 kills each (3000 total kills), and then end the game by killing ourselves. But that's just because we are paranoid that one of our PS3's will freeze and we will lose all our treasures, in theory you could do this all day! In a game with 3000 kills we will usually have collected around 40 treasures, sometimes more sometimes less. Better than going through a whole Arena game and getting 0 drops wouldn't you say?

• Don't stand too close to where the enemies drop down, then they won't spawn!

• Have your volume on high or look over at your buddies once in a while to make sure you don't miss any dropped treasures.

• Use Team Medic as your kickback, although you won't be getting any medals from your kills, it's the only useful kickback for this strategy as you won't have to run over to your buddies if they go down.

Credit to MaDetho and ccarlsen

Edited by Exodus_AoA

Farming for Co-Op Adventure Treasure (Treasure / Enemies who have them)

Co-Op Adventure [Easy/Normal]

Borneo:

Carpet Bomb Boss: Skull (SILVER) [ ]

Armored Shotgunner (where you pick up the Wes-44 from a pit, not a Kickback boss): Skull Bead (SILVER) [ ]

Lieutenant Draza: Yamantaka Head (SILVER) [ ]

London Underground:

Carpet Bomb Boss: Spanish Chalice (GOLD) [ ]

M-32 Hammer Boss: Jeweled Cross (GOLD) [ ]

Monastery:

*Carpet Bomb Boss: Spanish Goblet (GOLD) [ ]

*Cluster Bomb Boss: Spanish Goblet (GOLD) [ ]

M-32 Hammer Boss: Spanish Goblet (SILVER) [ ]

*These two are the same boss, but have different Kickbacks on different difficulties.

Syria:

Cluster Bomb Boss: Thogchag Ghau Amulet (HEMATITE) [ ]

Carpet Bomb Boss: Shive Amulet (BRONZE) [ ], Shive Amulet (SILVER) [ ]

Brute: Shive Amulet (SILVER) [ ], Shive Amulet (BRONZE) [ ]

Airport:

Eddy: Sanxingdui Stickeye Head (GOLD) [ ]

Flynn: Wrathful Mask (GOLD) [ ]

Lazarevic: Sanxingdui Flattop Head (GOLD) [ ]

Co-Op Adventure [Hard/Crushing]

Borneo:

Carpet Bomb Boss: Lion (IVORY) [ ]

Armored Shotgunner (where you pick up the Wes-44 from a pit, not a Kickback boss): Lion (SILVER) [ ]

Lieutenant Draza: Lion (GOLD) [ ]

London Underground:

Carpet Bomb Boss: Ottoman Bracelet (GOLD) [ ]

M-32 Hammer Boss: Pattern Ring (SILVER), Ottoman Bracelet (GOLD) [ ]

Monastery:

*Carpet Bomb Boss: Yama on Buffalo [ ]

*Cluster Bomb Boss: Yama on Buffalo [ ]

M-32 Hammer Boss: Skull Bead (HEMATITE) [ ]

*These two are the same boss, but have different Kickbacks on different difficulties.

Syria:

Cluster Bomb Boss: Wrathful Mask (SILVER) [ ]

Carpet Bomb Boss: Wrathful Deity Head (SILVER) [ ]

Brute: Wrathful Deity Head (GOLD) [ ]

Airport:

Eddy: Antique Watch (SILVER) [ ]

Flynn: Ottoman Ring (GOLD) [ ]

Lazarevic: Antique Pipe (IVORY) [ ]

Edited by Exodus_AoA

There's a checklist right in the game under the menu called "Treasures".

I am aware of that, but thought this may be useful as a quick reference if

A) someone is in the middle of a match

B) would like to print it off & check it as they get it.

C) If they don't know what bosses drop what treasures or methods for farming in arena. I never touched multiplayer until the trophies came & I'm sure many others haven't as well. Let's face it, there are many people who are too lazy to go scouring the web for information, now they don't have to leave the site

Edited by RoutineX

I've done this a few times last time was a week ago got 1,573 kills and alot of treasure. Only problem was that I had every single one of the treasures. Yep that's right over a thousand kills and I got nothing to show for it. My friends though said the got a few unlocks and treasures they never had. I think I just need to farm on another map or play hunter however everyone quits hunter so you won't get anything then. This is the only trophy I'd wish ND had not put in. The whole treasures system is broken and they do know this they even had to fix some that didn't drop at all and were glitched. I have no idea why they put these trophies in and not fix the problems. None should be getting hundreds of duplicate treasures I must have one or two that hit a thousand playing for over 800+ hours since the release and still hunting for them. Didn't care before beacuse I had unlocked the ones I wanted that took me months to do even get, just ask Pesico and my other UC3 friends. What I went through to get those aviators. (o_e)

Edited by ShinobiHotsuma

This is completely useless. For the rare treasures just play Hunter Arena to farm them.

Kratos93C got 100% on UC3 last week so all the trophies are possible.

For me, there are still 5 sets to unlock which my friend got already. His missing treasure sets are the ones i have. To conclusion, all the treasures sets are absolutely possible to get.

Besides, thank you for this thread, but just as i said, it's useless just a waste of time.

Get a buddy and play in splitscreen against each other in Hunter. Just make sure you don't time out with the second controller.
I haven't touched hunter arena basically since the beta, so I forget, what exactly do you do in hunter again? I know you play against both AI and human players but what are the objectives when you're a hero/villain?

And do AI or humans drop the co op treasures, or is it both?

Edited by RoutineX

Get a buddy and play in splitscreen against each other in Hunter. Just make sure you don't time out with the second controller.

To clarify, this is you on your PS3, a buddy on his PS3, both of you playing two characters in splitscreen, right?

I've tried solo splitscreen Hunter a couple of times (booooring), but no drops.

Edited by RoutineX

Good luck with that. I will be very surprised if you manage to get all the treasures doing that.

Ive only gotten ~4 or so rare treasures in Hunter. I have gotten all the rest in Arena. I have about 8 sets to go I think. Dont remember exactly since I cant check due to the ban

Edited by RoutineX

This sounds fun. I'd be interested in trying. Send me an invite with Treasure Hunt in the message if interested.

I guess this would fall under boosting, but since it is so unique I figured it would be appropriate here.

If you need help with that, I'd have to wait until I finish my 100% out with the people I have been doing this with all along and help you afterwards. Not gonna ditch them so close to the end

This sounds fun. I'd be interested in trying. Send me an invite with Treasure Hunt in the message if interested.

I guess this would fall under boosting, but since it is so unique I figured it would be appropriate here.

I already do this Believe. Since we are already friends just let me know when you would like to boost the treasures. But we will need a third person whenever we do it, and it's smart to quit/lose on purpose after 30-45 mins.

Otherwise people get PS3 freezes and getting kicked from the game. Not like it's a hard glitch to boost.

I already do this Believe. Since we are already friends just let me know when you would like to boost the treasures. But we will need a third person whenever we do it, and it's smart to quit/lose on purpose after 30-45 mins.

Otherwise people get PS3 freezes and getting kicked from the game. Not like it's a hard glitch to boost.

I'll add you, just tell me your PSN names or send me a friend request.

It's our usernames.

OK, no problem. I should mention that I don't have a mic but I know exactly how the exploit is done.

I'm just starting to farm treasures. Would like to run this exploit with people who can show me exactly how it's done. I'm a fast learner with a mic. PSN: lux1979

I'll add you later on in the morning.

I did another farming session on Chateau today. All of us got over 1000 kills each and we only got 15 treasures to show for it, and it was just the same old treasures that dropped. I've also done several farming sessions in Hunter Arena but the drop rate is extremely low. I'm probably averaging one treasure per match at most there.

Thats interesting, I was farming Hunter last night and within a 2 hour session, got 10 rare treasures to complete 10 sets, while friends got 4-6 each. Drop rates in Hunter have definitely increased, although still crappy

Edited by RoutineX

Thats interesting, I was farming Hunter last night and within a 2 hour session, got 10 rare treasures to complete 10 sets, while friends got 4-6 each. Drop rates in Hunter have definitely increased, although still crappy

Did you get those mostly from treasure chests or from treasure drops after killing enemies? My personal experience is that I get more from kills then from chests but it's only slightly more so I'm curious what experience others have made.

Did you get those mostly from treasure chests or from treasure drops after killing enemies? My personal experience is that I get more from kills then from chests but it's only slightly more so I'm curious what experience others have made.

Mostly from Treasure Chests. Today I got about 8 more sets done .... All but 1 were from Treasure Sets. The other one was from kill

Mostly from Treasure Chests. Today I got about 8 more sets done .... All but 1 were from Treasure Sets. The other one was from kill

Well there goes my theory that kills are better than chests. I guess I'll give it another go as soon as I'm on a bit longer than the past few days. Thanks for the info btw.^^