Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

Edited by Terminator
Updated to modern standards/

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, When setting up your boost group on PS3T, Please use this format in your post..

*TEAM 1*

1. (Squad leader:

*TEAM 2*

1. (Squad Leader):

Backup

For the 50 Assassin medals which I think is one of the harder ones I recommend Co-Op Hunter arena as less people are playing co-op hunter arena (and you only need 2 groups of two ppl) not many people are playing this mode & medals do count, got all 50 assassin medals that way.

Also, split screen using two controllers can help up your groups numbers if need be!!

credit to Yazter

To expand on that, Using split screen in co-op arena on easy is excellent if your by yourself or have 1 other player & are looking to boost head cracker, Return to Sender, Air Mail, Detonator, In the Soft Spot.

Method for split-screen boosting “Air Mail” (Kill three enemies with thrown back grenades in Co-Op), “Detonator” (“Kill 10 enemies with grenades) with yourself and very fast.

Choose split screen and enter in as guest, choose Co-Op Arena on Museum Map on Easy difficulty, keep starting/quitting until round one is gold rush (enemies won’t over run you), when the match starts head up towards the top of the building that is in-between the building with the sniper and the one with the hammer. (but don’t all the way to the very tip top) Take control of player 2 and do the same, place player 2 in front of that little medal box you can use to get to the very top of the building your on facing the courtyard area below, enemies with come to the buildings to the left and right, but not many will actually jump over to your building, they will take cover and just throw grenades which you can throw towards any enemy as you don’t have to kill the guy who threw the grenade at you for “Air Mail”, as long as you kill someone it will count and the medal will come up once three are dead. Once 10 are dead using the throw backs “Mad Bomber” medal will come which you need 10 of for the Detonator trophy and just keep going. When money starts to not count which it will, kill yourself with a grenade and do the same for player 2. Round one will start again and you can continue doing the same thing.

I think easy has 20 lives so you can keep this up for quite a long while and probably get both trophies within 2-3 matches.

Also, one last tip is when the occasion enemy does come over (usually a pistole enemy) you can either kill him and continue OR you can keep him alive and let him shoot player 2 until downing him (which will occur quickly), you can then run over and revive player 2, then run back and repeat until another grenade comes which you can easily throw at the pistole enemy for an easy throw back kill. This can be abused to get your regeneration booster to gold extremely fast which helps in ALL aspects of Co-Op!!

Easy Air Mail & Detonator trophy method: I could of done better with my grenade throwing, but you will get the general idea

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRWyu6xafmQ]Uncharted 3: Air Mail & Detanator trophies (Split Screen) - YouTube[/ame]

Proof: Could of had more, but I was messing around the first couple rounds getting different medals

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4375/imag1274.jpg

I will be available all day from August 16th-20th.

Edited by Exodus_AoA

Just downloaded 1.13, and was a fortune club member, so I am good to go. Let me know if there's going to be boosting, I'm definitely in. Send a friend request with UC3 in there, and ill jump on when a group is going in, doing any trophies.

Eastern US/ EST, mostly on nights 5pm to 12. Have headset.

Psn ID is in my sig below

Edited by billyballs

I'm down for just about everything, lol

Would love to do plunder 5-0 firstly, but anything is fine really

I don't think that one will be much of a problem during regular play, I'm more concerned with things like 50 elimination wins and co-op timing/difficulty trophies. Regardless though, would boost anything to save time on this list

I'm in.

PSN: vladislavs999

mic: yes

GMT+2

I've organized one successful U2 boosting session a couple of years ago and willing to do so again for U3.

As co-op trophies can be achieved [if they can be achieved at all - a special f**k you goes to Curator on Crushing] in a small groups (3 players), I believe it won't be a big problem to find a couple of players and team up.

So I'd rather start with COMPETITIVE trophies like Stealth Master, Wild Wild West, Colonizer, etc as 5+5 players required and that has to be arranged in advance.

What would you say about the coming weekend?

I'm in.

PSN: vladislavs999

mic: yes

GMT+2

I've organized one successful U2 boosting session a couple of years ago and willing to do so again for U3.

As co-op trophies can be achieved [if they can be achieved at all - a special f**k you goes to Curator on Crushing] in a small groups (3 players), I believe it won't be a big problem to find a couple of players and team up.

So I'd rather start with COMPETITIVE trophies like Stealth Master, Wild Wild West, Colonizer, etc as 5+5 players required and that has to be arranged in advance.

What would you say about the coming weekend?

Im down if we can find enough players. Will be online all day this weekend

I did some boosting in Uncharted 2. Does this work the same way? Regardless I definitely want in on some boosting sessions.

The 25 Triple Threat medals is the one that looks the hardest to me.

I'm on all the time so lets do this.

PSN: INT0-TH3-V01D

PST: All Hours

Mic: Yes

All right guys/girls, I'm pretty sure that "add me" posts are not going to cut it as 5+5 boosting sessions require some planning and discipline. Otherwise wasted time + frustration are guaranteed. So here goes 1st U3 mp boosting session attempt. ;) It’s rather short notice but we still can get enough people. So let’s start, shall we? ;)

Trolls and idiots are not welcome!

Goal: 5 Trophies listed below

1. (Silver)Treasure Domination

Win a Plunder game without letting the opposing team score (5-0)

2. (Bronze)Stealth Master

Get 50 Assassin Medals

3. (Bronze)How's That Taste?

Get 50 Fisticuffs Medals

4. (Silver)From All Angles

Get 25 Triple Threat Medals

5. (Bronze)Head Crusher

Get 50 Head Hunter Medals

Additional medals can be earned towards the respective trophies during this session:

Retaliation Medals, In Your Face Medals, Three Kickback King Medals, Commando Medals, Gunslinger Medals.

Date: August 10, 2012

Time: 7PM GMT / 9PM CET / 8PM UK

Basic idea: We're going to choose Plunder mode, DLC OFF. 2 teams match up (if we see individual players joining as a opponent team, we back out and immediately start game search again; if we match up against strangers, all team quit as soon as game starts so we can quit without restarting console and try again).

Phase 1 – Trophies 1 and 2

Game 1 – Team 1 delivers 4 treasures as quickly as possible while Team 2 doesn’t interfere (nobody is shooting). After that, teams split by pairs according to their numbers i.e. 1-1, 2-2, etc and meet in the center of the map. One player aims (L1) at somewhere while other stealth-kills him from behind and stays there (no running and hiding, ffs). Then players within a pair change their roles. Rinse, repeat. 2:00 minutes before plunder match time is out, Team 1 delivers 5th idol, wins the match 5-0 and gets the trophy 1.

Game 2 – Same as Game 1 with TEAM 2 delivering idols instead of Team 1.

Phase 2 - – Trophies 2 (continued) and 3

Game 3 - … Nobody gives a shit about the idols till it’s 2:00 minutes before time’s up. Then idol gets 1 delivery in turns. Work in pairs. As soon as a pair gets Stealth Master trophy, they change to Fisticuffs Medals till it’s done as well.

Phase 3 – Trophies 4 and 5

Work in pairs - Same as above changing weapons/explosives after 3 kills with each. Making headshots will get you trophy 5.

Requirements:

1. All respective U3 DLCs downloaded and installed

2. At least 4-hour time slot reserved for this boosting session. Nobody is going anywhere until we’re done.

3. Reasonable English

4. Mic - highly recommended but not mandatory

All players MUST STAY until EVERYONE gets objective trophies or the session is dismissed!!

PLEASE DON’T JOIN IF:

1. You can’t reserve at least 4 hours – players leaving in the middle of the session after f.e. 1.5 hours saying that they must go ruin it for everyone. This shit is going to take time. Deal with it!

2. You won’t obey the orders of your squad leader

3. You don’t have a mic (recommended) or won’t silently do as the squad leader says

4. If you’re easily get bored and think that wasting other people time is funny

5. You don't like the idea of taking time/money penalty while we're searching for each other

If you are interested and agree with the text above, please sign up in this thread and send a friend request marked U3 to your party leader to join. Please have all needed updates downloaded and be ready to start ON TIME.

*TEAM 1*

1. (Squad Leader): vladislavs999, mic: yes

2. Static-X, mic: yes

3. ferryjan, mic: yes

4. F13CrystalLake, mic: yes

5. Sephiroth-17, mic: yes

*TEAM 2*

1. (Squad Leader):

2. RyanM1995, mic: yes

3. INT0-TH3-V01D, mic: yes

Backup

If any listed player doesn't show up by 7:10PM GMT, he/she/it will be replaced by a backup player on first come (signed up), first served basis.

Edited by moray_eel

Moray_Eel - I am currently putting together a group of serious players to boost on the same day, at 5 GMT. We will be going for the same trophies as you mentioned above. We will still be on when your session is to start. You are more than willing to join. I will post a roster with available slots, if any exist, tomorrow.

I have a few people already, all of which are experienced boosting from UC2. Anyone else is welcome to send me an message/invite via PSN with time of availability on 08/10.

PSN = James6453

Hi there,

it seems that session I set is filling quickly. Let's keep separate sessions as different people prefer different time. The more of boosters online the merrier. :) I'll send you FR just in case.

Edited by moray_eel

All right guys/girls, I'm pretty sure that "add me" posts are not going to cut it as 5+5 boosting sessions require some planning and discipline. Otherwise wasted time + frustration are guaranteed. So here goes 1st U3 mp boosting session attempt. ;) It’s rather short notice but we still can get enough people. So let’s start, shall we? ;)

Get 50 Assassin Medals

Get 50 Fisticuffs Medals

5. (Bronze)Head Crusher

Additional medals can be earned towards the respective trophies during this session:

Retaliation Medals, In Your Face Medals, Three Kickback King Medals, Commando Medals, Gunslinger Medals.

Basic idea: We're going to choose Plunder mode, DLC OFF. 2 teams match up (if we see individual players joining as a opponent team, we back out and immediately start game search again; if we match up against strangers, all team quit as soon as game starts so we can quit without restarting console and try again).

Game 1 – Team 1 delivers 4 treasures as quickly as possible while Team 2 doesn’t interfere (nobody is shooting). After that, teams split by pairs according to their numbers i.e. 1-1, 2-2, etc and meet in the center of the map. One player aims (L1) at somewhere while other stealth-kills him from behind and stays there (no running and hiding, ffs). Then players within a pair change their roles. Rinse, repeat. 2:00 minutes before plunder match time is out, Team 1 delivers 5th idol, wins the match 5-0 and gets the trophy 1.

Game 3 - … Nobody gives a shit about the idols till it’s 2:00 minutes before time’s up. Then idol gets 1 delivery in turns. Work in pairs. As soon as a pair gets Stealth Master trophy, they change to Fisticuffs Medals till it’s done as well.

Work in pairs - Same as above changing weapons/explosives after 3 kills with each. Making headshots will get you trophy 5.

Requirements:

2. At least 4-hour time slot reserved for this boosting session. Nobody is going anywhere until we’re done.

3. Reasonable English

All players MUST STAY until EVERYONE gets objective trophies or the session is dismissed!!

PLEASE DON’T JOIN IF:

1. You can’t reserve at least 4 hours – players leaving in the middle of the session after f.e. 1.5 hours saying that they must go ruin it for everyone. This shit is going to take time. Deal with it!

3. You don’t have a mic (recommended) or won’t silently do as the squad leader says

5. You don't like the idea of taking time/money penalty while we're searching for each other

If you are interested and agree with the text above, please sign up in this thread and send a friend request marked U3 to your party leader to join. Please have all needed updates downloaded and be ready to start ON TIME.

*TEAM 1*

*TEAM 2*

1. (Squad Leader):

3. INT0-TH3-V01D mic: yes

Backup

If any listed player doesn't show up by 7:10PM GMT, he/she/it will be replaced by a backup player on first come (signed up), first served basis.

PSN: INT0-TH3-V01D

I'm In

Get 50 Assassin Medals

Get 50 Fisticuffs Medals

5. (Bronze)Head Crusher

Requirements:

3. Reasonable English

PLEASE DON’T JOIN IF:

*TEAM 1*

*TEAM 2*

1. (Squad Leader):

Backup

psn: starkiller012

IM AVAILABLE ALL DAY