4th Instalment

If an Uncharted 4 really should happen I'm hoping for them to make it about Atlantis. I mean they had El Dorado (even if it didn't turn out to be a city of gold in the end), Shangri-la and now Iram of the Pillars, all mythologic lost cities. It's only fair to have THE lost city be the object of desire at some point.

Besides I really hope to see some underwater shooting with harpoons (I'm still disappointed that we had no brief skydiving shootout part in U3) in Uncharted at some point and where better to pull it off then in a quest for Atlantis.

Besides I really hope to see some underwater shooting with harpoons (I'm still disappointed that we had no brief skydiving shootout part in U3) in Uncharted at some point and where better to pull it off then in a quest for Atlantis.

Underwater shooting would be bad ass! In my first playthru, the falling out of the back of the Airplane, when drake grabbed the gun from the hands of another bad guy falling out of the plane... I thought at that moment "Awe shit, gun fight in the air!".. WRONG! while drake was hanging on to the crate with a weapon in hand taking fire from bad guys within the plane, Me like a trigger happy idiot was pressing the L1 button to aim and NOTHING :mad:

Honestly, when I first saw the trailers for Uncharted 3 I thought of Atlantis so I wouldn't be surprised if they use it for a future game, if not the next one. I guess the bigger question at hand is, will Uncharted 4 be released on the PS3 or PS4?

Chances are it will be on the PS4, and the PS3.

One thing that they do to keep the Uncharted games original is avoid locations that are overdone in other action/adventure games. Both Tomb Raider (Anniversary) and an Indiana Jones game took you to Atlantis. I hope that Naughty Dog continues to keep the action/adventure game series "fresh".

Underwater shooting would be bad ass! In my first playthru, the falling out of the back of the Airplane, when drake grabbed the gun from the hands of another bad guy falling out of the plane... I thought at that moment "Awe shit, gun fight in the air!".. WRONG! while drake was hanging on to the crate with a weapon in hand taking fire from bad guys within the plane, Me like a trigger happy idiot was pressing the L1 button to aim and NOTHING :mad:

Oh yeah, I was so much hoping to have a short but awesome gun fight in the air. Really disappointing that Naughty Dog didn't find a way to implement this feature into the game. Would have given this game something awesomely unique, outstanding and memorable. Not that the game was bad but this really could have been one of the defining action moments for the game people reference to when speaking of the title.

All the more reason why I hope to see an underwaterfight with Harpoons and stuff in the next title even if mean we'll have to wait until a PS4 launches.

uncharted 3 had alot of outside help(daily contractors) as the team was split in 2 and the half making uncharted 3 obviously needed help. i think that the 4th installement really needs people who care about uncharted and care about drake to be involved as in uncharted 3, as much as the quality was there and the stunning graphics there was always somethink lacking in the back of my head. i just think that when naughty dog made uncharted 2 that they set out from the beginning to make the game of the year. they planned on doing everythink possible to make it awsome, every detail, but in uncharted 3 it only had half the original team and some outside contractors working on it. i think it was about 15%-20% shorter than uncharted 2 aswell, to much time spent on multiplayer, to be honest i play uncharted 2 mulitplayer more than 3 now,

the 4th game really needs to be about the story again. no flashbacks to when drake was young. just the current story and make it a good one. more beautiful colourful locations.im sure we will be hearing rumours in the coming months before the announcement at the end of the year.

the 4th game really needs to be about the story again. no flashbacks to when drake was young. just the current story and make it a good one. more beautiful colourful locations.im sure we will be hearing rumours in the coming months before the announcement at the end of the year.

I find that statement a little bit contradictory because if there's one thing the flashback was good for it was for the story. The flashback wasn't the problem with the story at all. At this point U3 was amazing and totally had the Indiana Jones 3 feel to it.

Where the story were lacking any sense was:

a) when they turned Talbot (IMO the best Uncharted villain in the series) from the superior dude who's always a step ahead into a guy who runs away from Drake for no reason at all and suddently survives being shot for no reason at all,

b) when the ship filler (which gameplay wise was awesome) was included which totally didn't fit with the flow of the story up to that point and even had no purpose at all because if Ramses wanted to finish Drake of then he could just have shot him in the face instead of pretending to have Sully which made Drake fought all his way through the ship graveyard into the deep belly of the ship where he walked into a trap to be finished off (which cost Ramses dozens of men and several boats) and

c) (unlike with El Dorado in U1 or the Cintamani Stone in U2) we never know what Drake was actually after and when we finally found the magic treasure item it get's dealt with in a cutscene quickly only to never be seen again. That's where the story really lacked the quality you'd expect from an Uncharted game. The flashback was ok perhaps even great.

Edited by Ivotas

personaly i just didnt enjoy the early chapters in the game about when drake was young and followed victor. its just my opinion. i prefere to concentrate on the current story. i really feel naughty dog needs its best people on the next game, the story has to be amazing like in uncharted 1 and 2, i guess by now that work has already begin on there next game(not the last of us)(the other half,uncharted 3 team) i just pray that it is uncharted 4, which im sure it will be, and intime for the ps4, im sure the story is already done, the locations, and probably the game is well under way to being made by now.

I dont want Atlantis because everybody wants it. Since Uncharted 1 was released everybody has told they want Atlantis all the time. I dont think underwater fights would be that cool to have them going on for 1/4 of the game or something. Harpoons and knives and submarines.. Uncharted is best at land, not the bottom of the sea. Atlantis is underwater, that means the whole end of the game is underwater too. Dont get mad at me, thats just how it sounds.

I dont want Atlantis because everybody wants it. Since Uncharted 1 was released everybody has told they want Atlantis all the time. I dont think underwater fights would be that cool to have them going on for 1/4 of the game or something. Harpoons and knives and submarines.. Uncharted is best at land, not the bottom of the sea. Atlantis is underwater, that means the whole end of the game is underwater too. Dont get mad at me, thats just how it sounds.

I don't know about underwater fighting either, but the trip down to Atlantis, fighting or not, could be cool. Something like the airplane sequence in Uncharted 3 with a submarine instead could be kinda epic. It would be sad to see Drake destroy Atlantis though (:rofl:), but I'm sure they would come up with an excuse where if he doesn't, the world will be destroyed.

I've been trying to rack my brain figure out where they could possibly send Drake. I mean, where hasn't he been yet? China, Japan, or what about the outback in Australia. We'll see, I trust in Naughty Dog. :applause: