This multiplayer is frustrating.

I'm about to quit, I feel like I am doing bad and that I just suck but I don't think that's the case.

People spawn behind me.

Someone is always shooting me from in front and behind at the same time.

cover has become useless. It rarely protects from bullets.

Rolling is useless, they just shoot your feet and you take the same damage as a bodyshot

I'm about to quit, I feel like I am doing bad and that I just suck but I don't think that's the case.

People spawn behind me.

Someone is always shooting me from in front and behind at the same time.

cover has become useless. It rarely protects from bullets.

Rolling is useless, they just shoot your feet and you take the same damage as a bodyshot

I'm not trying come off as a jack ass or nothing.. but I think you just suck. The spawn system is a little mess up at times. I have had people re-spawn right next to me at times or sometimes I even spawn next to them. This happens very little thur out the day tho. Your other problems I can't help you with.. cover and rolling have save my life to many times for me to even think about bitching..

But can you give us some more details about your game style? I can't really help you unless I know how you play..

Edited by Sin-City-Big-Boy

cover and rolling have save my life to many times for me to even think about bitching..

But can you give us some more details about your game style? I can't really help you unless I know how you play..

I've been killed from being behind cover many times. It's almost as if they are shooting the air around my character and it somehow hurts me. (They have been shooting me from the front while I am ducked). Oh and don't get me started on the snipers, they find that tiny spot of your head visible and you're dead.

As for rolling I check the cinema all the time. Every single time I roll away that last final bullet either hits my shoe or sometimes it just misses by a little bit and it kill me.

Sometimes I even end up dying instantly by an AK-47 or M9 when only 1-3 shots were fired.

Edited by Lord Tony

I've been killed from being behind cover many times. It's almost as if they are shooting the air around my character and it somehow hurts me. (They have been shooting me from the front while I am ducked). Oh and don't get me started on the snipers, they find that tiny spot of your head visible and you're dead.

As for rolling I check the cinema all the time. Every single time I roll away that last final bullet either hits my shoe or sometimes it just misses by a little bit and it kill me.

Sometimes I even end up dying instantly by an AK-47 or M9 when only 1-3 shots were fired.

Do you move or stand still behind cover? Many people don't know this.. but most of the time when you're in cover a little tip of your head is still out. This why if you ever, get shot behind cover and it says head shot that's why. Snipers got a better chance on your head while you're in cover than any other body part. Don't stay there too long or stay still. When I had first stated out I thought cover was my best choice for protection. It is, but don't forget you still may have a body part expose. Keep moving and never stand still.

Yes. Rolling can be a pain. Sometimes you can escape it and sometimes you can't. If rolling ain't helping you that much, maybe jumping across the map will? Jumping really mess up people aim and most of them are dumb enough too keep shooting at you while wasting their ammo/reloading. It faster and easier than rolling 1 feet away from where you just was.

I can't help you with that last part. I ain't never been killed with full health by a Full Auto long gun before. The Fal SS and G-MAL always, but never full auto ones.

Edited by Sin-City-Big-Boy

The only thing I find really frustrating about this multiplayer is that when somebody leaves in co-op adventure the entire round gets restarted from the last checkpoint. I mean this is utterly retarded because it messes up ones game big time if you're in a tough fight and almost clear it only to hear "xxx left game" and restart all over again.

I can understand if somebody wants or has to leave but the remaining players shouldn't be punished for that. That's really bad game mechanics and I seriously hope that this will be fixed at some point.

The only thing I find really frustrating about this multiplayer is that when somebody leaves in co-op adventure the entire round gets restarted from the last checkpoint. I mean this is utterly retarded because it messes up ones game big time if you're in a tough fight and almost clear it only to hear "xxx left game" and restart all over again.

I can understand if somebody wants or has to leave but the remaining players shouldn't be punished for that. That's really bad game mechanics and I seriously hope that this will be fixed at some point.

If you think that's bad, in Hunter mode if someone leaves the game ends and there is no restart checkpoint or round.