Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-14-2012, 03:52 PM   #21
Lord Tony

Send a message via AIM to Lord Tony

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Shade mode is a new gamemode too, why is there no trophoes?
Old 03-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #22
Gay Angel

Has anyone played the new Shade Co-op arena?
I'm not in Fortune's Hunter Club, but this DLC looks good from what I saw in the Uncharted TV. I don't mind not having any trophies, just wondering if it's worth buying?
Gay Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:19 PM   #23
Lord Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay Angel View Post
I'm not in Fortune's Hunter Club, but this DLC looks good from what I saw in the Uncharted TV. I don't mind not having any trophies, just wondering if it's worth buying?
It's not worth buying without the trophies because once you finish all 8 levels you start to lose interest. It's perhaps the longest co-op you will ever play but the difficulty is basically normal.

Last edited by Lord Tony; 03-14-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Lord Tony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:49 PM   #24
Yoda91192

Send a message via AIM to Yoda91192 Send a message via Skype™ to Yoda91192

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay Angel View Post
It really depends on you, I bought the FHC, So I got this for free, But if I didn't have FHC, I would have bought it anyway, Why? Well sure you're only facing the Djinn, But it is just like the regular co-op arena (Kind of disappointed there aren't any Djinn Super Heavies), But I love the challenge, Yes its a bit more difficult but super fun w/ friends. Regular co-op arena was too easy, Even on Hard or Crushing, This sure will be a bitch to even attempt on Crushing, But hey if you aren't at level 75 yet or you're thinking of going into Legacy and blazing through it again, Then this is perfect, To me you level up faster playing Shade Survival. The only thing I'm kinda iffy about is not being able to melee the Djinn, for the exception of when the rapist grappler is choking out your buddy, I use to dish out 70+ melee kills a match but nomore.. and I find it gay how the Djinn teleport as soon as a grenade lands close to them, But hey this isn't Burger King, We can't all have it our way. But do yourself a favor and buy it. $6 for this isn't bad AT ALL, $6 for fort co-op on the other hand, Well fuck that. If you do decide to buy it, Add me on psn & we can kick some Djinn ass together.

PSN - Yoda91192
READ PLEASE: I've officially moved back to Xbox. I'll be getting a PS4 later down the line. My account being banned for no reason at all left a sour taste in my mouth so that helped with my decision. I'll still be active on these forums so no biggy. Happy Hunting!

P.S. If you also have an Xbox, feel free to add me.

Gamertag: Icromatiickzz

Look in the spoiler tag for my Exophase card.
Yoda91192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:30 PM   #25
maijinsting

Played one match of it Tuesday on Normal difficulty. Completed all 8 rounds luckily. it is very difficult, even on lower settings. The Djinn take a shitload of bullets to kill. In the later rounds, the armored soldiers are a pain, especially the ones with the sniper rifles, who shoot rapidly and take you out within 3-4 seconds.

its a bit cheap, but the power weapons spawn for a reason. use them whenever you can
Old 03-15-2012, 08:35 PM   #26
Lurkki91

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

It's out? Must try it out then..
Old 03-15-2012, 08:37 PM   #27
Yoda91192

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkki91 View Post
It's out? Must try it out then..
Came out tuesday, for some Monday night.
READ PLEASE: I've officially moved back to Xbox. I'll be getting a PS4 later down the line. My account being banned for no reason at all left a sour taste in my mouth so that helped with my decision. I'll still be active on these forums so no biggy. Happy Hunting!

Old 03-16-2012, 09:01 AM   #28
Lord Tony

I really wanted a gold trophy for completing shade survival on crushing, too.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:53 PM   #29
Yoda91192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Tony View Post
I really wanted a gold trophy for completing shade survival on crushing, too.
Now you're just being picky. Lol

Old 03-16-2012, 06:43 PM   #30
Valgresas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCostari View Post
Is there anymore news about this? I like survival/horde mode games and I want to know if I should buy game already. I have never play an UC game, so I don't know what it's like.
Does anybody knows if the survival/horde mode would be great, from out of UC experience?
UC3 has a fantastic horde mode, with or without DLC. UC2's was fun but kind of too easy/repetitive, the AI is much better in 3 and at least for my part it's the most fun "horde" mode I've played next to a few old Starcraft Broodwar Used Map Settings maps (Long live Smash TV). What's better is if you get really competent it's sort of like playing on autopilot, I know exactly what to do in every situation and it kind of just happens, don't have to focus on anything.

*chest pop noise* Oh guess I'll go get that, hey what do you know I'm the first one there. *Wave ends* Internal clock says Grenade Launcher hasn't respawned yet, don't check it. *Heavy Machinegun noise* Oh goodie, toss 1-2 of 4 stockpiled cluster grenades and we don't have to die horribly this wave (alternatively hope and pray). *Match end* 50k+ Points, more kills than the other 2 guys combined, phew that was tough. Am I awake?
Platinums: Vanquish, Dark Souls, Demon's Souls, Arkham City, Arkham Asylum, Bayonetta, Resident Evil 5, Bulletstorm, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, Assassins Creed 2, Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage, Saint's Row 3
Valgresas is offline   Reply With Quote