Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Great guide. Nice work again, Pesico.
AlejandroM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:26 AM   #32
ADDX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesico View Post
Every trophy can be done with chapter select. I made a complete playthrough myself, but according to a lot of people that has done it, you can also get the Charted! trophies with chapter select. To unlock the trophy you have to finish the last chapter last.
Thanks. I'll keep that in mind
Old 11-04-2011, 05:38 AM   #33
privatetoast

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Gold Submission   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

The guide is looking good, Pesico. Many thanks.

Also, I think there may be a mistake on Naughty Dog's part with regards to a trophy image. Am I horribly blind, or is the Para 9 pictured for the Mag 5 trophy?
Old 11-04-2011, 10:17 AM   #34
Spectra Shadow

Can I confirm with you all whether I can get crushing hard mode trophy with chapter select? I remember this method worked in the previous Uncharted games.Thanks!

Ninja Darkovia
Spectra Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 01:03 PM   #35
stelios nba

nice guide it helps a lot thanks

stelios nba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 02:54 PM   #36
Pesico

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Word of Mouth - Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Silver Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectra Shadow View Post
Can I confirm with you all whether I can get crushing hard mode trophy with chapter select? I remember this method worked in the previous Uncharted games.Thanks!
Chapter select will work like the previous games. You have to do the last mission last though. It's the only place where the Charted trophies pops.

Edit: Just completed Crushing. Platinum!

Thanks to ESYLD for the signature picture.
| Twitter | YouTube | Blog | PSN |

Last edited by Pesico; 11-04-2011 at 03:12 PM.
Pesico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 03:31 PM   #37
GlennThomas
Graphics Team

Awards Showcase Glenn's Comedy Club of Trophies   5,000 Posts   SOTM Winner   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Jack of All Trades   Staff - Graphics Team   Word of Mouth - Silver   A+ Thread Award   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesico View Post
Chapter select will work like the previous games. You have to do the last mission last though. It's the only place where the Charted trophies pops.

Edit: Just completed Crushing. Platinum!
Congrats mate, you had this game well before the release date though haha. I have only just started the first few chapters because I've been really busy lately. Hopefully I'll get chance to play some more tonight!
GlennThomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 03:55 PM   #38
BaldWombat

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Good work on the guide. Those weapon farm spots are excellent.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:13 PM   #39
Pesico

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Word of Mouth - Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Silver Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Apparently it's not possible to get the Charted! trophies by using chapter select in this game. I have removed that part from the guide.

I've heard several people say it's still possible, but others have said it isn't possible. I recommend choosing New Game whenever you go for the Charted! trophies. If someone can debunk this, speak up.

Thanks to ESYLD for the signature picture.
| Twitter | YouTube | Blog | PSN |
Pesico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 05:24 PM   #40
Wozamil

Send a message via Skype™ to Wozamil

Awards Showcase Platinum Road Map Submitter   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Guide Supplement Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Bright Idea!   Word of Mouth - Platinum   5,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

I don't know why you wouldn't start from the beginning for the crushing trophy anyways.

Wozamil is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drake's deception, roadmap, trophy guide, uncharted 3