Rate the trophy difficulty...  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_45.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.59

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted 7. Crushing is so brutal for me. Everything else isn't so bad but I'm not sure I'll be able to finish the crushing campaign. LOL. Wish I was as good as everyone else who can rate it at 4 or even lower. I'm really jealous

My advice is just take things slowly and take out the most dangerous enemies first. Sometimes it takes dying to figure out the right way to go about a chapter but have faith.

I voted a 4 as well, Uncharted 1 & 2 on crushing modes were absolutely...well, soul crushing, lol!!

This one was not that bad, chapter 13, 20, 21 were really hard. 21 would have been super hard if not for the tau sniper / M32 hammer combo. All the same, nothing in this game compared to that huge guardian fight in U2.

Yay for triple 100% platinum in the Uncharted franchise. (For now until MP trophies come, hopefully minus anything even remotely resembling a protectorate trophy, lol)

I personally found this game to be quite easy to Platinum. Even on Crushing mode I didn't have much trouble at all, especially when compared to the previous games (without a doubt the easiest Crushing playthrough in the series so far imo).

The only thing which I found harder in this game than the previous ones were the puzzles... and that has little to do with trophies (other than completing the game, obviously).

I'm giving it a 3.

I give it a 3. Got plats in previous games & I must say there was no point on Crushing wich gave me a very hard time. Non of the trophies were frustrating.

Only place wich you may find hard on Crushing is in chapter 21, but it's hard only because the game makes enemies ultra-strong in a very cheap way (don't want to spoil anything here) it requires a bit luck, backed with some shooting skill.

Uncharted games were always the best games to plat. Fairly easy trophies & extremely good games at the same time & this1 is no different.

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/4/Kunegunda_GoRyl.png