XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 11-04-2011, 11:26 PM   #21
Kolm

Awards Showcase Silver Submission   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I collected some more treasures today and they're in my list in the order that I received them, the most recent one is at the top, though it was from chapter 5...
To add all the names you would have to play it again and note down the name of each one you collected...

My first Trophy Guide & Road Map: Escape Plan + DLC
Resistance: Burning Skies: Trophy Guide & Road Map + Grey Tech guide + Intel guide
Kolm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 12:18 AM   #22
Chocoburger

Ouch, sorry guys. If it helps, go to gamefaqs, there are two treasure guides, one from me (skip it lol) and one from another guy who does have the treasure names listed! So use his guide if you need to.

Edit: Within just a couple of days you guys totally soaked up my photobucket bandwidth! Hah, good show. I'm actually glad I didn't post more pictures or the bandwidth wouldn't have lasted as long. I'll try to re-up the pictures again tomorrow.

Last edited by Chocoburger; 11-05-2011 at 01:35 PM.
Chocoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:27 AM   #23
BreadSkin
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Bread's ''Y U No Play These Gamez?!''   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   Staff - Super Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Guide Supplement Bronze
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)

Rather than the videos, I actually referred to your guide as I prefer something in text for a game like this to avoid spoilers. Props inkeeping in spoiler free, nice work!
BreadSkin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 12:29 AM   #24
Pesico

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Word of Mouth - Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Silver Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   5,000 Posts   Member of the Month Winner   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocoburger View Post
Ouch, sorry guys. If it helps, go to gamefaqs, there are two treasure guides, one from me (skip it lol) and one from another guy who does have the treasure names listed! So use his guide if you need to.

Edit: Within just a couple of days you guys totally soaked up my photobucket bandwidth! Hah, good show. I'm actually glad I didn't post more pictures or the bandwidth wouldn't have lasted as long. I'll try to re-up the pictures again tomorrow.
You could upload them to your album here on PS3T.org. Won't run out here

Thanks to ESYLD for the signature picture.
| Twitter | YouTube | Blog | PSN |
Pesico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 01:02 AM   #25
Chocoburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesico View Post
You could upload them to your album here on PS3T.org. Won't run out here
Thanks I had no idea. I will do that now!

Edit: Well I finished fixing the thread, but the PS3T attached photos are much smaller now, which means the red text is pretty much illegible. Ugh, so many limitations! Between text limits per post, photobucket bandwidth and PS3T tiny images with a max of 5 per post. I had to structure the guide a bit, let me know if anything is missing or incorrect. I skimmed it over and it all seems fine. If a picture isn't working let me know!

Last edited by Chocoburger; 11-06-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:58 AM   #26
stgermain
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 6 Champions - Trophy Poppin' Daddies   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Silver Road Map Submitter   Jack of All Trades   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)

Thanks for the treasure guide. I got all of them with your help.

Thanks to RED_REBEL44 for the avatar/signature.

stgermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #27
Blessorship

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   Red Dead Poker Ace   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

Hey Chocoburger, great guide man! Although I have come to a bump in the road. On Chapter 8, treasure #2 it seems you have to shoot the treasure down. I've exhausted all possibilities of climbing up there before finally checking the video guide. Not a big deal, but probably worth mentioning in the guide. Thanks!
Blessorship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:31 AM   #28
Chocoburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blessorship View Post
Hey Chocoburger, great guide man! Although I have come to a bump in the road. On Chapter 8, treasure #2 it seems you have to shoot the treasure down. I've exhausted all possibilities of climbing up there before finally checking the video guide. Not a big deal, but probably worth mentioning in the guide. Thanks!
Thanks for the feedback. I thought that I did mention to shoot it down (since I believe I have for every other treasure that must be shot down) but apparently I forgot to mention it for this one. I added it just now.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:12 AM   #29

Thanks for the guide

808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:43 PM   #30
Riverpatrol

Thanks very much, this guide saved me hours of searching. :P
Riverpatrol is offline   Reply With Quote