Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Uncharted 2 MP Boosting

NOTE: The core game only requires you to play a match in both MP and co-op, and you get the trophies as long as you finish the match, win or lose. The following tips are for DLC.

While it is possible to boost, it is hard to get setup. You will need ten boosters to fill out a room. In order to pair up, have two teams of five people each (a party of six will not be able to start). In order to boost with less possibility of randoms, turn DLC ON. Have the hosts of both parties be a similar rank for more chance of being paired. Both groups should join the appropriate match (Plunder/DM/Elimination) you are trying to boost. The host should :circle: back out if he finds a group of a smaller number of players, and then quickly search again. If you do end up with randoms thou, your best bet is to quit the match and regroup.

While I did boost a lot of this, I find it more time-consuming to get a proper group together (and getting people to actually boost) than doing it legit. For some reason a lot of people join a boost and think it means a legit match :facepalm:.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna need some help with boosting. Add me PSN: ZUZ624

please label invites.

I am level 41 and this is the game I play the most.

I am constantly online! So add me

Happy Boosting!

You shouldn't need a boost for this trophies if you play a lot this game online and you're at level 41. I guess I'm level 1 or 2 xD I never played Uncharted 2 online, just a match or two, so I really need to boost it because I'll get the game lended.

You shouldn't need a boost for this trophies if you play a lot this game online and you're at level 41. I guess I'm level 1 or 2 xD I never played Uncharted 2 online, just a match or two, so I really need to boost it because I'll get the game lended.

This thread is not for criticism, so please STFU !!!

One I really think would be tougher to get is Tastes Like Chicken. Propane tanks are such a pain to get kills with in deathmatch. I don't think I've ever gotten a single one. Several will come pretty naturally from playing like 50 stealth kills, 100 melee kills, 7 tripled medals in deathmatch(I'm assuming it's not in a single round[retaliation is really easy to get 3 in a round]), win 50 deathmatch games, win 50 elimination games, win 50 objective games, and 2500 kills.

Hi,

Add me dragon1980 but please put Uncharted 2 in the message bit.

I'm pretty confident I can do most of them it's just the co-op ones really.

Need the gold rush one and co op Objectives I just need a couple of players to join as randoms tend to set the dif. to easy although this does help when your talking gold rush.