"Badge of Honor" Boosters

I have a question about the various Badge of Honor boosters in Uncharted 2. I'm going to take a wild shot in the dark and assume these particular boosters are for people who want to enjoy life on the edge and increase the personal challenge in multiplayer. Are there any hidden passive traits or something associated with these boosters? Thanks.

You get medals from them which are worth somewhere around 5k-10k. Should help in making money when at that point you need millions to get to the next level.

Aha, well thank you for your response on that! So basically, just so I'm understanding correctly, if I equip the Glass Jaw booster and someone 1-shots me with a rifle butt, I get a medal for that? Actually that would make it too easy maybe. Someone would just run around following people until they got melee'd, lol. Very interesting indeed though.

Aha, well thank you for your response on that! So basically, just so I'm understanding correctly, if I equip the Glass Jaw booster and someone 1-shots me with a rifle butt, I get a medal for that? Actually that would make it too easy maybe. Someone would just run around following people until they got melee'd, lol. Very interesting indeed though.

From what I understand from the ND website list. You have to kill 5 enemies with it turned on. Things like the Veiled booster you have to blind fire kill 5 enemies. Glass Jaw, Half Loaded kill five enemies etc.

From what I understand from the ND website list. You have to kill 5 enemies with it turned on. Things like the Veiled booster you have to blind fire kill 5 enemies. Glass Jaw, Half Loaded kill five enemies etc.

Got it. So essentially you're sacrificing reduced personal safety for more money. Sounds exciting! I may give these a shot since I'll be hitting level 50 in about $100k and from what a friend told me (who just reached level 50) it takes $1 million to reach level 51.

So okay I hit 52 today and I need to amend something. You don't make $5,000 per five kills, you make $20,000. At least with the Invalid booster on, that "Get Off My Lawn" medal is worth bank.

The max amount of money you can make in multiplayer is 50k, so you're gonna max out the money you can get at 15 kills. I personally recommend death match since that's usually the amount of kills you're gonna top out at. Besides being stuck in a Plunder game when the other team is just going for kills, for 20 min at half of your health is horrible lol.

So okay I hit 52 today and I need to amend something. You don't make $5,000 per five kills, you make $20,000. At least with the Invalid booster on, that "Get Off My Lawn" medal is worth bank.

The max amount of money you can make in multiplayer is 50k, so you're gonna max out the money you can get at 15 kills. I personally recommend death match since that's usually the amount of kills you're gonna top out at. Besides being stuck in a Plunder game when the other team is just going for kills, for 20 min at half of your health is horrible lol.

Hey grats on 52^^

It's been a long road and I'm still not sure if I'm going to actually devote the time to get to 60. So far though I'm still very much enjoying the online element, particularly when playing with friends. Anyway, $20k is VERY nice sum but yeah.. at the expense of getting killed potentially twice as fast. I'm just about 1/2 way to 51 now so I'm definately using the Invalid Booster once I'm able to. Thanks for posting the info!